New and Need frineds

Options
Hi All.
I am new here, looking to lose about 12 Lbs, supportive pals please add me.

Replies

• rainbow_Moonbeam
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking to lose around that amount too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • leeaahhx3
    Options
    Hey,
    im kinda new too, joined last year but never really used it till my sister lost nearly 40lbs on this so I'm new to it all to, and looking for some supportive friends on here :)
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    een on here a fw timeu diet strts todayagai,dd eiyou wan, not sure how to do itmyself
  • cartere2006
    cartere2006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone I just started this but I have already in 3wks lost almost 10lbs. I have joined so that I will not have to be alone for this ride.
  • Pal4Gal
    Options
    Thank you all
    FR sent to all of you
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've reached the point where I need to lose 10lbs so we're just about at the same place right now. MFP has been awesome and my friends here have helped to encourage and inspire... they've helped keep me on the ball this past month and I've managed to lose 6lbs in that time. I'd love to help if I can so I'll send you a friend request.
  • Pal4Gal
    Options
    I've reached the point where I need to lose 10lbs so we're just about at the same place right now. MFP has been awesome and my friends here have helped to encourage and inspire... they've helped keep me on the ball this past month and I've managed to lose 6lbs in that time. I'd love to help if I can so I'll send you a friend request.

Thank you that is very appreciated