Newbie / 45 yr old mom with LOTS to lose

Options
Hi,

I just stumbled across this site today and it looks awesome! I need something to help me track & do reports, plus need support.
I have tried SO many times to lose weight it is uterly ridiculous & rather embarrasing that I haven't succeeded yet.

This has been a year to challenges worse being my father having a massive stroke, I know that I need to lose this weight and start making better decisions for myself or I could be in the same boat as my dad. I also have a 15 yr old son that has weight issues & I need to set a better example, plus it would be wonderful to feel better when he wants to include me in his life.

Could use some friends or buddies & maybe I can reach my goals this time.

Wishing you all much succes.

Replies

• Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    hi :smile: good luck with your weight loss journey i sent you a friends request :flowerforyou:
  • Szycuez
    Szycuez Posts: 28
    Options
    You have come to the right place for support and information. I am almost 40 wtih LOTS to lose also, Please feel free to add me so we can support each other.
  • clearwaterfin
    clearwaterfin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WELCOME ABOARD! GREAT SITE AND GREAT PEOPLE THAT GIVE U SUPPORT ALSO...GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GOALS! :flowerforyou:
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi, this place is great, fantastic support and everything you can think of. Best of luck on your journey.
  • cnash81
    cnash81 Posts: 30
    Options
    If support is what you need, you don't need to look any further. The members on this site are so incredibly supportive of each other; like a close knit family really. I'll friend request you; I could use some more friends myself. :happy:
  • cgreen24
    Options
    good luck - i sent yuo a friend request so we can beat this battle together!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    Hey Michelle, I'll friend request you. I'm 47 and have a 15 year old son too so we are in the same boat!