Bikini Pic to be proud of

Options
McWooey
McWooey Posts: 61 Member
since starting healthy eating and personal training which included resistance and weight training, my weight has gone up about 3kgs but i've definitely become more toned,

However i knew it needed alot of work, and so my focus was my cruise holiday with my boyfriend in August.

he took a few pictures of me on my phone and i made a point of avoiding looking at them until I looked through them as i wasn't overly happy with myself in a bikini, however when i was flicking through them i was amazed to see that my body really is changing for the better. I've always had a small upper body and been heavier around the hips and butt, and I went on holiday feeling liked I'd failed because my weight was heavier, but on looking at the pictures and seeing my shape has changed it's been the incentive I needed to keep going.

so I'm going to swallow my pride, and show the picture that got me feeling better about myself... I've definitley got a way to go where thighs and hips are concerned but im getting there.

I invite any of you to do the same... I want this to be a motivational thread, if you've got nothing good to say.. then say nothing!!

[imghttp://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y396/mcwooey/IMAG0742_zpsc58d4e74.jpg[/img]

Replies

• Dunsirn
    Dunsirn Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    lemme just sort that for you...

IMAG0742_zpsc58d4e74.jpg
  • stacetherainbow
    Options
    since starting healthy eating and personal training which included resistance and weight training, my weight has gone up about 3kgs but i've definitely become more toned,

However i knew it needed alot of work, and so my focus was my cruise holiday with my boyfriend in August.

he took a few pictures of me on my phone and i made a point of avoiding looking at them until I looked through them as i wasn't overly happy with myself in a bikini, however when i was flicking through them i was amazed to see that my body really is changing for the better. I've always had a small upper body and been heavier around the hips and butt, and I went on holiday feeling liked I'd failed because my weight was heavier, but on looking at the pictures and seeing my shape has changed it's been the incentive I needed to keep going.

so I'm going to swallow my pride, and show the picture that got me feeling better about myself... I've definitley got a way to go where thighs and hips are concerned but im getting there.

I invite any of you to do the same... I want this to be a motivational thread, if you've got nothing good to say.. then say nothing!!

IMAG0742_zpsc58d4e74.jpg

You look great! Congrats!!
  • lovelygirls
    Options
    Yep! I would be proud of that pic too! You look lovely! Well done.
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Haven't quite got there yet myself, but if I had then I would definetely be posting my bikini snaps!

Well done, big respect for getting to the stage where you like your bod and then for having the knock out confidence to post your pictures :drinker:
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful figure, and you look fantastic in a bikini!:smile: Your hard work is definitely paying off! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I am the same build as you ! Good job !
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I would be proud if that was MY picture.
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, sometimes it takes a photograph to show us all the progress we've made.

Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    Wow, I would love a toned bod like yours :) Well done, keep up the good work!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Goodness gracious be proud! You look like a movie star!
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    You should be proud...you look great. Well done.
  • FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You should be very pleased and proud! You look fantastic! Great work!
  • michelle0114
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    you look great so be proud and continue to rock that bikini :)
  • cluthab
    cluthab Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is all!
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Rock that pear shape! You look amazing!
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Looking Awesome!
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    Options
    omg! you look great! congrats honey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!