looking for friends

Options
Hello im somewhat new here.. I used mfp about 2 years ago to loose 20 pounds before I went on vacation to the beach, it worked but I gained it all back afterwards and then some!
Im a bit of a yoyo dieter.. I usually loose about 20 pounds the first 6 months of the year before summer and then gain it all back the second half of the year.. well this year I only lost about 7 and gained even more!
Im 140 now and want to get down to 115 and get rid of the flabbies that ive had since having two kids. I want to feel comfortable in a bikini and not get out of breath so easiy. I am a smoker and am currently working on using electronic cigarettes to quit.
Im looking for friends in similar situations to help make this easier and to get ideas from. I have an elliptical but i really dont use it as much as I should.
Im a stay at home mom, we just bought a house and have been busy trying to get our new home together. We enjoy doing fun things outdoors, fishing, camping, riding 4 wheelers, bonfires, hunting. I also love to cook and try new recipes.
I log in and record my food everyday and my weight every Monday. I want to loose two pounds a week, I only lost 1 this week but I had a few too many mikes hard lemonades this weekend :/
Anyone who wants to be friends can add me :)

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I just can't. All these sideways pictures would drive me crazy or give me a broken neck. I'm sure you'll get lots of friends though. Good luck.
  • dianacox9948
    dianacox9948 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I cant figure out how to rotate them? They are upright on my phone, then I upload them on here and they turn sideways :(
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I have a idea on how to rotate your photos.
    On your phone go to your photos.
    Hit the EDIT button on the photo.
    Hit the little Rotate button ONCE.
    Hit the SAVE button.
    Try uploading again.
    If upside down hit rotate again
    2 more times and save. :wink:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I'm just posting to encourage you on your quest to quit smoking. I commend you because I understand it is hard. My mom, dad and brother tansitioned to e ciggs and my dad has since quit. The other two are well on their way. Good luck to you and keep on trying! You can do it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • dianacox9948
    dianacox9948 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bebubble, I tried that and it didnt work but I fixed it by taking a screenshot and uploading that, thank you!
    47by47, thanks!! It is hard, ive quit several times but have always ended up smoking again.. I only smoke outside so hopefully with the cold weather coming up I wont want to go out there anymore :)
  • Jim_1960
    Options
    Good luck getting your changes through over the coming weeks.
    I too am on an e-cig with flavoured e-liquids. It works a treat and I am 6 weeks in with no desire to buy or use the real things.
    Take your time, your head will tell you when the time is right for you and I wish you every success.
    I am subscribing to Stoptober this year to rubber stamp and make use of the resources available.

As I say, good luck to you with all your lifestyle changes.
    Jim
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can add me if you want to!
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Our situations are somewhat similar, so please feel free to add me!!! I'm on every weekday (don't have access at home) and I love to motivate!
    :happy:
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    another way is to send to facebook, facebook will automatically change it and then save it from facebook and then reload here :)
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Bebubble, I tried that and it didnt work but I fixed it by taking a screenshot and uploading that, thank you!
    47by47, thanks!! It is hard, ive quit several times but have always ended up smoking again.. I only smoke outside so hopefully with the cold weather coming up I wont want to go out there anymore :)

Sent you a fr, I've been using electric cigarette devices for 3 months now, have not touced a real cigg since. The transition has been pretty easy, compared to other alternatives.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me.
    i quit smoking 3-4 years ago - I actually used herbal cigs, which helped with my cravings for a while.

I recently added back some poundage since my honeymoon - which i ate and drank pretty much everything in sight, and now trying to get the pre wedding body back, or better
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options

Perfect! I'm still torn by the fact that you're brandishing a curling iron. Those things hurt when they're hot. You're not going to scald anyone with that are you?