Motivation Monday - with photos

Options
Since it's motivation Monday I just thought I'd take a minute to share with you guys how I've changed over the past 105 days. (emotionally and physically) The very first picture may actually be older than 2010 but it was around my heaviest - i kinda miss the blonde hair lol - oh well, i cannot stress enough about progress photos - I mean that's a huge difference - I feel like I look more grown up too - #embrassingmy30s :wink:

I love how you can see my face shrinking and becoming more defined - this is happening all over but I don't have a recent body pic. The body pics posted - the last one was taken at the beginning of August 2013.

I'm so excited I ran my first 10k yesterday - I was aiming for a 5k and when I finally stopped I was past the 10k mark. Super excited about that.

If I could say one thing that stuck with you it would be this: Never let anyone tell you what your worth is. Their input does not matter. You can do anything you put your mind to. Embrace yourself & love yourself, once you do, then you will start to see the rest of you change. It all starts within. Make the most of each day.
I cant member who said it but his words ring true. "You have two lives, the second one begins the moment you realize you only have one. Make it count" Don't spend time focusing on negative things, those will always be there and are never the same. But focus on the positives in life because those a rare and once you start to look for them, you will find less and less of the negatives. These were things that I had to dig deep and focus on because I was in a low place when I started this journey. Now my mission is to help change others lives, whether it be by just listening when they need someone to talk to, helping feed a family who doesn't have anything, giving someone the clothes off my back if need be. I have such a burden to help others, if anyone ever wants to just chat about anything and everything - don't hesitate to contact me.

e9196c45-3b1c-47a0-ba15-12ff2f8543c0_zps1ebf37a4.jpg

c176874b-b2db-4cd5-893e-8b169f85f078_zps97b707ed.jpg

Thanks for reading :flowerforyou:

As always, feel free to add me :wink:

<3 Tamela <3

Replies