Friends? 20-somethings

Options
Add me :) I'm looking for positive people to help keep me motivated as I lose weight! I'm 20-something, 5ft 8 and looking to go from my highest weight of 196 to around 140 (or wherever I feel comfortable).

Replies

• Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone motivating or in need of motivation! I'm 5'3.5" and in my 20s with two kids and a husband. Started out over 200lbs after having kids and am looking to get to at least around 120, my pre-pregnancies weight but we'll see.
  • Bluepopsicle_25
    Bluepopsicle_25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request :)
  • anorwegian
    anorwegian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I added you :) Anyone else: feel free to add me :)
  • fitfor26
    fitfor26 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds guys! Keep em coming, I'm nice I promise! lol I should also add that my current weight is 178 just in case people are looking to follow people close to their own size
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Always nice to make a few new friends, feel free to add me I have an open diary and I am active!
  • tatanisky
    tatanisky Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too!

Highest weight: 210 lbs
    Current weight: 183.2 lbs
    Ultimate goal: ~ 150 lbs
  • taymarie8046
    taymarie8046 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm 23 looking to lose about 50 more pounds. I'm an active member and looking for people who are the same with open diaries. Lets do it!
  • fitfor26
    fitfor26 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :) Yay! So good to have people to help motivate me :)
  • stepkatq
    stepkatq Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi,
    I am in also in need of motivating friends, will send you a request :) I am also 5'8, mid 20's
    highest weight ~ 203lbs *101.6kg
    current: ~ 159 lbs *71.6kg
    goal: 135-140lbs *60-62
  • Landi_001
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • nikkiee_09
    Options
    add me :) im 21 and just had my second baby , lookin to get back in shape and need all the help i can get
  • renablue25
    Options
    Hi You can add me! I need more supportive friends! :-)
  • chrissiev89
    Options
    hi, you can add me

highest weight: 194
    current: 146
    goal: 130
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    uh huh....just leave us 40 somethings out....Profilers!!!!! :tongue:
  • kimdiesel18
    Options
    Yes!! A place to make friends and stay motivated. I'm so very new to MFP, I'm Kim from Atlanta and am 24-- trying to do this whole fitness thing alone. My fiance doesn't need to do anything as she is naturally thin and fit so being the only one conscious about food/working out in the house gets hard! I would love to have any of you add me , and in the event that you need motivation or I do.. we can help each other out!!!
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    27 and overly sarcastic... just in case you don't fill your daily quota of sarcasm elsewhere.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Almost 23
    5'3
    SW 240
    CW 222