Age 53 and 56 lbs. lighter in one year!

Options
2»

Replies

• Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, thus far! AND thanks for being my pal for the past year. I'm enjoying your posts about your successes (and struggles). You continue to inspire and delight me.
  • Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You are the lady to follow. Goodness you look great!
  • angeltg
    angeltg Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    How awesome are you!!! You not only look amazing you are amazing! Please keep it up. Your posts keep me coming back to this site everyday! :)
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You look fantastic, but you sound HAPPY. Congrats to you. :)
  • anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and your one year mpf anniversary!
  • zerryz
    zerryz Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary and congratulations on a wonderful, spectacular loss! 56lbs loss in a year is formidable! And by the way, 50's rock. In fact, that's when true fun begins. Wishing you success for your last 30 elbeez :happy:
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful ! I am 53 too and have only lost 24 lbs in a year but I do feel so much better. You are very inspiring!
  • LouLoulost
    LouLoulost Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Amazeballs Jana-
    You look great , Great stride and what a difference!
    Keep going I know you will succeed!!!!
  • jeansuza
    jeansuza Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    As one of your latest friends, I can just say that I am honoured! You rock, lady! Let's meet at the finish line some time in the future!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! YOU ROCK!
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. Love how you connected to what you needed along the way.
  • AnswerintheSky
    Options
    You. Are. Magnificent. :bigsmile:
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Wow..thank you all so much!!!! :heart: Means a lot to me. xoxoxo :flowerforyou:
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how I stumbled onto this thread, but boy am I ever glad that I did! Congratulations on all of your success, and thank you for being an inspiration.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    You did a great job this past year!
    Did your plateau break yet?
  • judithlitvack
    Options
    My first day with mfp. I am so scared. I use food as comfort and this will be a huge emotional and physical challenge, I want a better life. I want to learn to take care of myself. I know that three four months down the road once I build in new routines and new eating habits I will feel a lot better. I need to focus on one day at a time. Lets see how today goes. I will continue to read everyone's journey and try to reach out to people who have worked hard on this journey in order to gain inspiration, motivation and support.
    I am amazed at your journey and would love any words of encouragement. I am 49 and have been told by my doctor that I am a walking time bomb. I must lose 50 pounds now. All my health tests have come back with big red flags. Diabetes the worst of it, I do not want to die and I do not want to continue making myself sick.
    You are in control of your health and your emotions. You are the leader of your own destiny and you had the courage and strength to make a better life for yourself.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!!! Congrats on your success! You look fabulous!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!