Anyone need a friend?

Options
I'm not the best friend you could have. Nor am I doing very well at Mfp. My life is full of problems and complicated BS and I'm too sensitive.

But I'm here all the time and I honestly am feeling pretty alone and could use some support.

Replies

• GreysonGriggs
    GreysonGriggs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm brand-new-since-Friday. Or maybe Thursday.

Still trying to figure this out. I'm friendless and could use some help.
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Don't know if you wanna talk to a 40-something battle-axe but if you do, friend up :-)
  • AKAMrsR
    AKAMrsR Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Everyone's life is full of problems, most people just don't tell you that! I've had past success with MFP, but got pregnant and fat so now I have to start over with way more weight to lose. I need new friends since most of my old ones don't seem to be very active anymore. Hopefully we can motivate each other :)
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am very tempered and a decent friend. I'm not good at criticism, but I surely can hip hip hooray when you get it right.
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Lots of good folks here and you can search for like minded people if you like.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi, i have been here for just over a year & have done pretty well! i am sending you a friend request so i can help you with your goals!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi friend! i am sending you a friend request! i a,m here most of the time & can always use a new friend!
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Hi, if you want a fairly cheerful and irreverent friend add me. I'm back on the wagon having thought I could diet on my own. I can't. :p I really have to just count all calories or I go tragically off track.

:)
  • krystallovethislife
    Options
    need support? im like to talk.. been doing this for the last two weeks and I have lost 11lbs just from mainly lowering my calories... what is your weight loss goal? mine is 40 at first then it will change once I hit that 40
  • BrittanyaDiMarco
    Options
    Hey there ") I'm new here, we'll no not really lol but it's been awhile since I was last on here... I'd like to make some new friends cause I have none and losing weight and getting healthy is always more fun with friends ") I'm here for support as long as you there for me. I'm always online and around ") ❤ please feel free to msg me and add me
  • shocker1921
    Options
    im down. Add me up.
  • qweenovme
    qweenovme Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for about 6 weeks. I dont have alot of friends on my list but the ones I have are very important to me and I don't think I could do this without their motivation and support. Feel free to send a friend request and I will do my best to help.:smile:
  • fromfat2fitbrit
    Options
    I'm looking for friends! Add me guys!
    25/f, down 27lbs since July :)
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    friend me :-)
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • purplefrog150
    Options
    I am kinda new to this as well so if you have a need I will state so do I.
  • TemperedMan
    Options
    Thanks for all the Friend Reqs
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request. I am also a very sensitive and do not take criticism well. I am trying! I am taking this one step at a time.
  • emdf7a
    Options
    I'm pretty even tempered and am a good friend. I don't cut people down and try to be motivating. I am also on here every day. Feel free to add me and anyone else that reads this can too.
  • puneetghai
    puneetghai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'd love to join the movement. We can motivate each other