Hello.. looking for support

Options
Looking for someone to chat with couple times a week. or more.
keep each other on track..
I am a happily married woman, no children.

I have about 40-50 lbs to lose.

I try to avoid carbs after 4 pm.. and eat healthy all day.

I belong to a gym, just dont get there as often as i would like.. looking for motivation.

Send me a message!

Replies

• mfoxworthy
    Options
    Hey there,
    I'm also a happily married woman with one daughter (college age). In January, I started a very low carb diet given to me by my nephew. Honestly, this is the easiest diet that I've ever been on because I just don't get that hungry. If I do get hungry, I can eat a protein bar, a cheese stick or a piece of chicken. I've lost 70 lbs. since January 1st and feel great. I still have about 20-25 lbs. that I want to lose and would happy to chat.
  • msdivah38
    Options
    Hello,

I am also a mom and wife just looking for support. My kids are college age and my husband is already in good shape, but i have always taken care of everyone else instead of myself. I am looking to lose about 50lbs as well. I have started this journey a few different times, but i am determined to get it done this go round. I would be happy to give and get support from those that can relate to my journey.
  • mfoxworthy
    Options
    Hi there,

Well this is great, because everyone needs support during this process. I live in Frederick, MD, not sure where you are located. If you are close, perhaps we could walk together.
  • puneetghai
    puneetghai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'd love to join the movement. We can motivate each other