Using Public Bathrooms...

Options

Replies

• toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that won't use a public bathroom unless it's SUPER SUPER clean ?

You're not alone. I usually don't even want to find out what the state of the bathroom. I was working in a coffee shop yesterday and I used the restroom for the first time in eight years of going there because I wanted to continue working and not give up my table.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mt86nqungZ1s1tj6ao1_500.jpg

^this^

You have NO IDEA where I've had to drop a duece in my career. Public restrooms are a luxury.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Purell and toilet paper clean a seat. I'll go just about anywhere. After two kids, I just can't hold it like I used to.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    The world is my urinal.

As long as there is nothing on the seat, I'll poop there.
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I work on the road and I dont care if its disgusting, I just try to touch as little as possible and do my thing and am gatefull to have a place with a door. I just read an article that the soap dispensers are filled with the worst germs anywhere and you are better off washing your hands in the toilet! The refillable ones. Im just glad to not have to pee in my fedx truck and I use hand sanitizer after I wash.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Tip for women on how to sit down in a public bathroom:

O1qrf30.gif
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Tip for women on how to sit down in a public bathroom:

O1qrf30.gif

This is funny but it requires touching the seat!
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I hate them always lay tp on the seat. I am usually out with my children so rally don't have an option when they have to go they have to go.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that won't use a public bathroom unless it's SUPER SUPER clean ?
    I hate public bathrooms so much I pee on every single surface to register my displeasure.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I hate public bathrooms so much I pee on every single surface to register my displeasure.
    I would expect no less... stlil...

QVAOKRNUY5EZQR36IFSWRFC3S3IQJGVJ.gif
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have a bathroom phobia... and when traveling it's really disabling. I never ever ever use outside bathrooms unless like you mentioned, it's super duper clean.

Right through college, I only used the bathroom once because I had food poisoning lol.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

When you have to go you have to go. I'm really not going to hold it in until I find a bathroom that its "super super clean". I've peed in some of the most disgusting places and I haven't died of something horrible.
  • cabaray
    Options
    I carry hand sanitizer. The only thing that's going to get germy is my behind and last time I checked, my butt cheeks don't touch my food.
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    paper towel everything
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'll pee in them.

Will not
    Refuse to
    Poop in one.

Same!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I'd rather use a public restroom than tether myself to within 4 hours of my home or wear a diaper.

Put the bowl paper down, drop a deuce, wash your hands and get over it.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I have bleach wipes to use. It is just too gross. :noway:
  • cabaray
    Options
    I'll pee in them.

Will not
    Refuse to
    Poop in one.

Same!
    I used to be that way. Once you deliver a couple of babies with about six strangers in the room, modesty is no longer a problem. At least not for me.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I would expect no less... stlil...

QVAOKRNUY5EZQR36IFSWRFC3S3IQJGVJ.gif

Back when I lived in SF they had these self cleaning bathrooms. Pretty cool when you think about it, takes a lot of the ick factor out.

However, they're also cheap shower stalls for some of the homeless. They'd go in when it closed up, and get all sprayed down when it self cleaned, then have a friend open it up for them. Shower for a quarter, not bad.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Had to get over it with all the road trips I take and living in a 3rd world country.