Green Giant steamer bag meal...

Options
I just discovered a new frozen steamer bag meal; it's new to me....probably been out a long time: Green Giant Health Weight. It has sliced carrots, sugar snap peas, black beans and edamame in a lightly tossed butter sauce and the taste is AMAZING!!!!!! It has a good size amount of fiber in it so it's going to help keep me full!!! It went rather nicely with my grilled chicken for lunch today!! Anyway, off my soap box now...just had to share that I found a nice addition to my lunch menu. :)

Replies

• Turtle003
    Turtle003 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sounds great - I'm going to look for it!
  • vrichter82
    Options
    I stray away from carrots because I've heard they have too much sugar. Is that true?

P.S. I love those green giant things! You're talking about the individual ones, right? They're awesome.
  • SaraRT1983
    Options
    I'm not sure on the carrots/sugar thing....never heard that before and yes, it's an individual one although the box is really considered 2 servings!! :)
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I stray away from carrots because I've heard they have too much sugar. Is that true?

P.S. I love those green giant things! You're talking about the individual ones, right? They're awesome.

They are a higher carb vegetable, but will not effect your weight loss. Most people didn't become overweight by eating too many carrots.