Looking for newbies recently started their journey :)

Options
I would love to be able to find some people in a similar position as me, anyone who's planning to start soon or has just started. I would love to add you! :)

Replies

• faithbabe21
    faithbabe21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've just started on what will be a long journey but I'm really serious about it this time if you would like to help and support one another add me!
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Just starting after 2 years off of dieting and fitness. I'm excited to get back to the old me - 35 lbs ago. I've starting walking an hour a day and logging all my food. The logging really helps me stay on track, but it will be nice to have someone whose going through the same thing - a fresh start.
  • Melissa_2305
    Melissa_2305 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just started again here on MFP. Add me if you wish :)
  • Grebos
    Grebos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sort of a newbie here too. I'm starting over with a new approach, one that will hopefully stick.
  • anorwegian
    anorwegian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started today :) Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • Foxymoron59
    Options
    I'm only a few weeks into this attempt. I'd like to have some buddies along the way too!:flowerforyou:
  • Cazco29
    Cazco29 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just starting my second week, feel free to add me :)
  • Littlemissrunner1
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... I'm Lew... Married, dad of two soon to be three and down 185 in 14 months... Still have about 30 to go for my initial goal and I'll be half the man I used to be! I log in my diary everyday and yes its open to friends. I also comment for my friends all the time.
  • cl_green
    Options
    I have recently started my journey. Saw my Dr on the 5th, started my lifestyle change on the 9th and am down 13 lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • hello, Just started myself. I'm 21 attempting to get my weight down lower than I've ever been. Looking for someone on here to help keep me motivated :D
  • CardiC333
    CardiC333 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm actually a little more than a month in. Feel free to add me. The more support the merrier!
  • DudeManChase
    DudeManChase Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started a couple weeks ago.. first time taking fitness seriously.

Add me if you want. :)
  • Bercath
    Bercath Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started last week after a 2 year gap :( but am back and want to drop a dress size or two. I am on everyday and trying to turn my food healthy again and am excited about the recipes too so you can add me for added moral support if you like
  • LisaTRM
    LisaTRM Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started also. Feel free to add me. I am in need of some MFP friends.
    Lisa
  • Marykenny5
    Options
    Brand new. I've never done this at all before (an app for weight loss). Please add me :)