Blogilates Results

Options
Hi!

I just wanted to see if any of you have tried the Blogliates monthly calendars or the 90 Day Challenge. If so, I'm also curious to hear about your results!

I just started the Blogilates 90 Day Challenge and plan to start off with the beginner's calendar and then work my way up to the regular ones. I also plan to follow the meal plan pretty closely. Super excited to be able to eat 1350-1500 calories a day instead of 1200 like I normally do.

Have any of you been able to follow her meal and exercise plans? What kind of results did you see? I know she posts results from followers on her website but I wanted to hear from fellow fitness pal members.

I'm really hoping to lose about 20lbs of fat and gain some muscle. If anyone's interested I'd be happy to keep you updated on my progress by reposting to this entry.

32909993.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• katefitness8
    katefitness8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • katefitness8
    katefitness8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    Hi!
    I've been a fan of Cassey for over a year now but only have been doing the videos regularly for the past few months. I've done this June's calender and am currently on the September calender. From following her I've definitely noticed a lot of tone on my abs and while I was on the June calender I lost 5.7 lbs. I haven't done the 90 day challenge so I can give any feedback on that, but some of the Cheap Clean Eats are pretty good.
    Do the beginners calender to start off just to get used to the stances and proper technique and build strength to work up to the advance calender.
    Good luck and feel free to add me :)
  • igotabulletproofheart
    Options
    If you stick to it you'll get results. The only thing with pilates is that it's another bodyweight fitness workout thing so if you want to have that "toned" look then you'll need to lose the fat before you can see the abs or the muscles you're working.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I just started the beginners calendar today. I also run 3 days a week. I know my diet can be better, hoping the meal plan will help.

Tracy
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last week of her Beginner's Calendar, but I'm not following her eating plan or the challenge. I eat A LOT more (my philosophy is Eat More To Weigh Less) and am still losing weight. Since adding in Cassey's calendar to my workouts on top of core work I was doing on my own, my belly is smaller and flatter, my abs are getting more defined and harder, and so are my hips!

I usually skip her suggested cardio video cause I do my own. Sometimes I condense her week into two workouts a week, depending on what other exercise I'm doing and how busy I am.

I'll move on to her monthly calendar after this week! I've found her workouts a lot more challenging and interesting than the Pilates class at my gym, which I only ever managed to get to once a week with my schedule. Now I can do Pilates any day I want.
  • ekhensell
    ekhensell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started the October calendar last week. I've missed a couple of days (mostly the weekends during college football season, Roll Tide) but overall I'm pretty good about sticking to it. I'm trying to keep my caloric intake at around 1500/day, except for on Saturdays when I can have my YOLO meal (aka alcohol) during the games. So far I've lost a couple of pounds which is the first progress I've seen since I was doing 1200 cal/day and 30 Day Shred. I was just simply not eating enough and my body went into starvation mode. This seems much more sustainable as a lifestyle, so I couldn't be happier.
  • _jordy_
    _jordy_ Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love doing my Blogilates. I've been doing her videos off and on for years.
    The person who posted previously is right,though. If you don't lose fat you won't see any muscle.

I've do the regular calendar in September and now October. That being said I notice more definition now. I also jog, but Blogilates definitely helps.
    Also she's fun and it's nice to be strong.