Blogilates

Options
Has anyone tried Blogilates by Cassey? From starting with the beginners calendar and working up to the regular calendar for each month?

Replies

• amberiam
    amberiam Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I haven't yet but I print the calendar every month thinking that I'm going to start. I haven't seen the beginner calendar. Think I'll poke around the website some and try to find it. Hope you get some replies from people who can tell us about it!
  • missmcal23
    missmcal23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started the beginners calendar yesterday morning. :) I was a bit apprehensive. I am really quite unfit!!! However, start with a means to go on! I found it good fun though, except I could only manage to do the plank for today for 25 seconds. :)
  • amberiam
    Options
    Thanks for the link to the calendar. I printed it off and am looking forward to getting started!
  • amberiam
    Options
    Just wanted to follow up! I didn't start the calendar in August =( But, I reprinted it and downloaded the Blogilates app. I'm planning to start the beginner calendar tonight! How did everyone else do?
  • mmonconduit
    mmonconduit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This month is the first month I'm following Casey's calendar. Her workout plans are INTENSE and I don't like cardio so I modify which exercises I'm gonna do. I do all the toning workouts and shy away from cardio as much as possible that's just my personal preference.
  • moxiept
    moxiept Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to start the calendar as well.
  • amberiam
    Options
    Her beginner calendar is really tough, so I can't imagine how the real calendars are!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I just started the beginning calendar today. I am HOPING to stick with it.
  • gale1089
    Options
    She's got a great plan, but I don't like that her workouts are so short and sometime they're almost too easy. You should check out Fitness Blender. Depending on your health/fitness they are a great length/workout/challenge and they have a huge variety to choose form. You could follow Cassey's schedule and fit in different routines that match. Just a suggestion. I've had some good success with those.
  • thunderstruck134
    Options
    I just finished day 8 today and so far, I'm feeling great, even though it was a bit tough at first because I have a really weak core. Most of her workouts are short and intense (about 30 minutes) so it's perfect for people who don't have too much time on their hands. I also find that if I do it right in the morning I feel really good for the rest of the day, which isn't necessarily always the case with other forms of excercise.
  • amberiam
    Options
    I got off track after day 5, but I'm back now! Also, thanks for the Fitness Blender suggestion. I'm going to check out their 8 week programs (especially since I'm down to 4 pairs of pants that are big enough to fit me now...meh)
  • celenachan
    celenachan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been following the (regular) calendars for the past 2-3 months almost, and have definately noticed changes in my core and arm strength (I also started lifting around this time as well, but I do credit my core strength a lot to blogilates). The videos have gotten easier for me, so I know that I've gotten stronger. I continue to do the calendar everyday since it provides some structure to my workout routine. I especially LOVE her HIIT workouts. I always get a good sweat out of them!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Just finished up day 8, the 100 workout was hard, and I did the best I could....

Happy Monday!