Rowing Machine

Options
Does anyone have a rowing machine at home? I'm looking for one that would preferably fold. I did some research and a lot of the reviews were not good, so just looking to see if anyone can reccommend one for me. Thanks!

Replies

• mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    no sorry! hope this bumps it for you to get an answer!
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    hahaha thanks for that!
  • jaygreen55
    jaygreen55 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have a concept II rowing machine. It has served me well for 15 years. I imagine you can get a used one for a reasonable price on Craigslist or Ebay. They were commonly found in many gyms
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll do some research on that one :smile:
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have a Water Rower at home - use it daily , stands upright when finished to take up less space.
    Worth every penny, a great workout.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a rowing machine at home? I'm looking for one that would preferably fold. I did some research and a lot of the reviews were not good, so just looking to see if anyone can reccommend one for me. Thanks!

I have a WaterRower, as well as a thorough workout it's easy to store as it lifts on end and stands against the wall when not in use.

The alternative is the Concept 2.

Wouldn't bother with anything that folds as the structure needs to be stiff enough to give you the workout, and as soon as you put articulation into the structure you inject weakness and flex.