Hi Everyone!

Options
Hello. I go by "Q" and I'm addicted to food.

In the last two years my life has been extremely stressful, so I began to turn to food. It is like a drug to me. I even eat for pure recreational reasons! I've gained over 50 pounds in the last two years. I'm not proud of myself and I am absolutely determined to change my dependence on food while losing the weight I've gained.

Anyway, I'm going to make this site my home page so it's the first page I see when I get online. Plus, I have the application on my Android phone.

I'm super excited about my journey of weight loss and improved mental stability, and possibly meeting other people going through the same thing I am going through.

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    welcome and the best of luck
  • ropicrdo
    Options
    I also was/is a stress eater. I joined this site over one week ago and I have already lost five pounds. Using the food log is the greatest tool I have ever used. I log on to this site everyday. I love the support I get from others on this site. Join us and make a few friends.
  • Doctoress
    Options
    Thanks a lot! I appreciate the love. I'll make sure to friend anyone who replies to my thread. I wish everyone a healthy and well journey. :happy:
  • stargazr246
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! I joined about a week ago and have lost almost 5 pounds. The support here is great and really makes the difference. You don't feel like you're going at it alone. It helps keep you motivated.
  • Doctoress
    Options
    That's awesome! I hate being alone on this. I hope joining this site makes the difference. Thank you for the welcome.
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've definitely made a good first step on your journey to a healthier you xxx