Bodymedia not syncing

Options
2»

Replies

• Sorova
    Sorova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Having the same issue. This used to work for me without any problem, and I haven't changed anything. Sounds like it's a technical issue on BM or MFP's end; hopefully they fix it soon.
  • rjkehm1
    Options
    I'm very upset and I'm not sure where the problem lies.

I'm frustrated. The exercise adjustment information is not posting on MFP. This has been going on for about a week. I don't know if I need to be contacting Bodymedia or MFP. I'm not going to sync, disconnect, and re-sync all day long. I love bodymedi and MFP, but I'm about ready to send my Bodymedia back and switch back to sparkpeople.

Someone please let me know if I am not the only one.
  • Narisong
    Options
    Same issues here but sounds like both companies are working on it. Not everything is an "instant" fix and although I would love for mine to sync too it's just as easy to log the exercise manually as I did before they were linked. Just a suggestion :-)
  • TiaXL
    TiaXL Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi all:

I called BM this morning and they are working with MFP to complete the sync issues. They were very apologetic and assured me that they are working to resolve. Currently, I am logging on both sites. ;-(
  • humptydumpty40
    Options
    Hi all:

I called BM this morning and they are working with MFP to complete the sync issues. They were very apologetic and assured me that they are working to resolve. Currently, I am logging on both sites. ;-(
  • humptydumpty40
    Options
    bump
  • jeffrowley72
    jeffrowley72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looks like it's maybe working again? *fingers crossed*

The wife and I's both updated fine this evening.
  • Matt_Foley
    Options
    Still not for me. Every now and then it will sync calories over to Bodymedia, but exercise never gets pushed over to the MFP app. I just bought the fit link and am very frustrated I have to keep unlinking accounts.
  • tejasmh87
    tejasmh87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have been unable to sync food to BM from here and exercise won't transfer from BM since Monday!

Hope they get this ironed out soon! *frustrated sigh*