Let's Motivate Each other

Options
I'm always trying to motivate my family, friends, and online friends to stay commited to their workout programs, eating right, and over living. What keeps you motivated?? Please share with me your helpful tips!

Replies

• Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Reaching my 30th bday in Dec looking better.
  • phatzzzs
    Options
    1-Having my best friend, wife, sweetie working with me side by side.
    2-Knowing that I am making a good change for my life to enable me to be with my family for a longer life.
  • anaaho
    anaaho Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My stubborn-ness keeps me motivated! Sounds silly but if I say I'm going to do something, then I do it. I try to make sure I say my goals aloud so I feel guilty if I don't complete them.
  • Fawnie
    Fawnie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have pictures on my wall of clothes I want to wear, and also I have lots of sticky notes on my desk/wall/mirror where I wrote positive quotes/things
    ^ ^
  • BayleeGirl
    Options
    I am most motivated when I finish a workout. I love the complete body exhaustion feeling. I'm addicted to it infact! So when I'm not feeling like working out I still crave and am motivated by the desire for that feeling. Next time you have a good workout just stretch out on the floor and soak it all in. You will want to feel that way again!