Favorite Workout DVD

Options
My favorite workout dvd is Jackie Warner's Power Circuit Training. I would like to mix it up a bit with others...any suggestions?

Replies

• stormywxs
    stormywxs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I like Chalene extreme. Chalean Johnson has several workout videos but in my opinion CE is the best. I tried Tony Hortons P90x but it was a bit out of my league to start out. However, I could hang with Chalene as a beginner to weight lifting. Now I'm addicted to weight training as a smart and quick way to get results. CE is worth a look.

Stormy
  • anaaho
    anaaho Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Insanity is my favorite. Shaun T is really motivating and no other DVD has ever made me push myself as hard as Insanity has
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I know these are older but I love my "the Firm" series of videos.
  • harleymotivatedmama
    Options
    The Jari Love Ripped series is amazing and the results are fast and awesome!
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I really like Cathe Friedrich and Jillian Michaels. Lately I've only really been doing Jillian's No More Trouble Zones... it's got light weights, high reps and my heartrate is PUMPING when I do that one. As of now it's my favorite!
  • hammod
    hammod Posts: 23
    Options
    My favorite right now is Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
  • midmomike
    Options
    It's hard to beat P90X! Cardio,strength training,ab work,kenpo,yoga, and even a 56 minute program of head -to-toe stretching!
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Chalean Extreme., LOVE IT!:love:
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Insanity in case you couldn't tell from my username. ;) It helped me get my weight loss journey started and now I am getting ready to run my first marathon in 12 days! :)
  • boomsmom
    boomsmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Elsa,

I just took Jackie's DVD out of the library and love it. I'm starting small and working up to the 40 minute. (I need to build up my stamina). How do you count the 15 minute full body circuit in your exersice log? I've been putting it down as general, circuit training. Just wondering. I too am looking for other possible workout dvd's as well. If I find any I will definitely share. Good Luck!!!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    My favourite is probably Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, I found it really gets results! I also like Tai Bo.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Jillians "Yoga Meltdown," 10 Minute Pilates, and Team Beach Body's "Insanity" DVD Program.
  • akhatarian38
    Options
    My favorite is belly dancing with the twins, and step dancing DVD. I also Love, Love taebo (however I am still on the basic)
  • michellejayne
    Options
    Love all the Jillian Micheals , love that she incorporates weights in it as well!!
  • elsa11170
    elsa11170 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great suggestions!! Going to look into each one of them!!! :)