New and in need of fiiends

Options
I am new to the site and would like some friends for motivation just talking things over some time. I am diabetic and gained allot of weight from a thyroid condition. I went through radiation treatment and my levels are normal but I am having extreme difficulty getting the weight off. If you are so inclined drop me a friend request.

Replies

• jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a supportive friend. I have struggled with my weight for years and have a thyroid condition as well (hypoactive) and take medication. Have lost 20 lbs but has taken 6 months.
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Welcome. This is a great tool for support, ideas, and motivation.
  • Snowflack95
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to this site and I too need motivation as I travel on this health journey. I'm normally shy to new people but I'm willing to let my guard down. I've been dealing with weight problems my entire life so I'm ready to start a new healthy lifestyle before the age of 20(I'm 18). I need supportive friends who will encourage me and keep me positive. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thickthickchick
    thickthickchick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi, I just got back on MFP after being away almost a year (if not more) lol I'm also looking for more friends most of the ones i have are no longer active please feel free to add me and also my sister in law joined today please feel free to add her as well :) samberube1995
  • karensbest
    karensbest Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP, and I'm looking for supportive friends. Please feel free to add me !
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I've been on maintenance for a while but like to support people starting out. Feel free to add me.
  • leslilippthomas
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This site is great and there are a ton of people here that will be great motivation and very inspirational. Welcome aboard and GOOD LUCK!!!