Need Friends & Motivation!

Options
Hi friends!

So I just started this new program today and I want to stay motivated but lets face it after the first week it gets kind of hard. I did loose 35lbs 3 years ago and have kept it off, now I want another 20lbs but its so hard! I need support and I might be able to help keep you motivated as well. Lets do this! I want to get into my sexy christmas dress :D Who wants to be my friends :D

Replies

• Pheboh
    Pheboh Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You (and anyone) can add me. I'm on everyday :)
  • Jen21878
    Jen21878 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love motivation and motivating others!!! :)

I post a lot of motivating stuff on Instagram if anyone here wants to follow me there. My name is Jweed218.
  • heatandken1
    heatandken1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have tried so hard to get friends and family to help keep me going and it always seems I am the one texting and asking how things are going and so on. I get nothing in return and it is frustrating. I would love some help as well and would love to help keep you going .
  • weightlosshlp
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm a newbie of this site and looking for friends to motivate me too. :smile:
  • Feel free to add me as well.
  • Lonnie79
    Lonnie79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You and anyone else can add me :) I can always use some extra motivation!
  • Lonnie79
    Lonnie79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Jen - I just followed you on IG :)
  • Cazco29
    Cazco29 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hiya, feel free to add me - I also need friends and motivation! :)
  • Jen21878
    Jen21878 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes I just saw Lonnie!! :) Yay!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I am a stay at home mom and on here everyday. Can always do with more friends.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    count me in, feel free to add me as well for support and motivation
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anybody :-).....and good luck on your journey...you can do it!!!!!
  • dawnmoonb
    dawnmoonb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i will help anyone as much as I can. Please help me too. Because I need it to.
  • Bercath
    Bercath Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    group motivation, I'm in :)
  • hopes_fury
    hopes_fury Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me people :) I fell off the wagon but I'm back and changing my lifestyle for the better. Definitely need the support and will b happy to give it as well. :D
  • DrSchizo
    DrSchizo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You (or anyone) can add me as well. I like to give and receive motivation. I'm on every day :)
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal and will give the motivation needed. Feel free to add me if you so choose.
  • SymphonyTea
    Options
    I'm almost ritualistic about logging everyday and have found helpful motivation and virtual (online) energy through my current MFP Peeps. So send that friend request, the door is always open to like-minded individuals as it is nice to have a dialog w/ others that are in the same boat.

Peace, Joy & (in a dream world) Calorie-Free Cupcakes ~T
  • arabellaella
    Options
    Add me, anyone. I'm new but planning to stick it out!