Newbee here

Options
Hi, I am a newbee here and doing this with my daughter, who has lost 2 lbs already and possibly my boss. I am really looking forward to being a success at this as well as watching my beautiful tall daughter become more beautiful. So wish us both luck. And all the best success to everyone else who is doing this too! Be well, Mamabear28:smile:

Replies

• Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    Welcome aboard to you, your daughter and your boss if (s)he decided to do it too. You will find this a great place for encouragement and support.
  • Hickgal_79
    Options
    I am new to myfitnesspal..not to trying to lose weight....about 3 years ago I was 250lb at 5'2'' and went down to 184lb with the help of my Doctor putting me on adipax-p..which is great stuff....but then when you come off of it the weight seemed to creap back on...now I am at 225lb-230lb ish.....I want to get back to where I was on my own....so this is going to be a journey for me...please help and send me low cal receipies if you can...And i noticed that since I add exercise does that REALLY mean that I can eat more calories????
  • monkeyfood
    Options
    Welcome :)
    Feel free to add me as a friend. We can support each other.
  • kimbola3
    Options
    Mamabear, The best way to do this is to get into a habit. Enter everything daily! I will help you lots mama! Love you!