15 lbs Gone! First Goal

Options
I started this because i got Engaged. I wanted to lose the weight for my wedding day. I have 5 months to lose well would like to lose 45 more lbs before my dress fitting. I happy though took me 3 weeks to lose 15lbs Sticking to my diet and exercise

Mini-Goals:
195 Start Weight :(
180 Current Weight ( Goal Hit)
135 March 8th Dress Fitting! resizing for wedding! FINGERS CROSSES!

Replies

• aclcoates
    Options
    Congratulations! I just signed up, hopefully I will be as successful as you have been. :happy:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on both hitting your first goal and your engagement. You can do it. You have done awesome so far. Just keep doing what you are doing, you will look amazing in your wedding dress
  • PootysMom
    Options
    Way to go, keep it up!

Quick story - When I got married within a couple weeks of the ceremony I lost so much weight from stress my dress looked a little big on me. I'm hoping to fit in my dress for my Anniversary to renew our vows. I just don't know if my body will shape back how it was 10years ago, pre-child.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Way to go!!!!!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Keep up the great work! :)
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! KEEP IT UP AND KEEP US POSTED!
    CONGRATS!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    What a lovely goal to lose weight for. I'm hoping that i will lose weight so that when i do eventually get married i won't have to worry about my weight, but my sister says i still will.

I'm sure you will meet your goal and look beautiful in your dress x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!