Active Supporting Daily Logging Buddies Wanted

Options

Replies

• DivaChickipoo
    DivaChickipoo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also a daily logger for the last year. Some of my few friends have fallen by the wayside in the last year (meaning that they haven't been using MFP for several months). Please feel free to add me! Could also use some active support!
  • skchilders
    skchilders Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add...I'm clearly not shy about the cheeseburger and nachos I had at a baseball game the other night :)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I log on to the site daily and I try to comment as often as possible.

My diary is open to friends but be warned...it's not very exciting. :smile:
  • puneetghai
    puneetghai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'd love to join the movement. We can motivate each other
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reading folks I've had a fantastic response :@)
  • StepAwayFromTheCupcake
    Options
    I'm new, but I log everything daily (almost obsessively lol) and I need some new friends that will bust my *kitten* and keep me on track :):flowerforyou:
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Add me! Been here about 3 weeks, logging daily (also kind of obsessively) and want to get this going! Looking forward to the support on here.

-Jen
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I post daily and am always open to new active, motivated friends for sure,
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I log every day and mfp is always on my computer, even at work!!!:)
  • FitRN85
    FitRN85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for someone to kick my *kitten* and keep me motivated. Also to have someone or many someones who I can be accountable to. I'm new or maybe should say back to the site and intent to make it a daily thing. Who's with me???:flowerforyou:
  • Velouria99
    Velouria99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna add you, i log in every day, drink too much wine and eat too much chocolate. I need some support!!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and am probably on here more often than I should be. I'll motivate ya until you're sick of me. LOL
  • ShanixLove
    ShanixLove Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm active most of the time (:
    Only lost 11 pounds but have many more that I'd like to lose.
    I could use some more motivation from others, so add me if you want.
    That goes or anyone (:
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    again thanks folks! I've slowed added everybody and again let me know if I've missed you! :drinker:
  • Amy8n
    Amy8n Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger & addicted to MFP- feel free to add me!
  • sherigambino
    sherigambino Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more support buddies. I log in every day and have been very dedicated. So add me please. :)
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
    I've lost 28.2kg since I started this journey a year ago and I have about 7kg left to lose. I log daily. Also, I love cheeseburgers.
  • kathrynm4
    kathrynm4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey

Feel free to add me, I'm a daily logger also and like to have lots of support/motivate others. I'm currently training for a marathon so I'm totally enjoying all kinds of food, burgers definitely feature on my diary :smile:

I've hit a bit of a plateau myself but determined to try and get the last bit of weight off!

Look forward to chatting to you

Kate
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday and try to interact with my friends when I can. Currently addicted to mfp and my new fitbit. Just want to have active friends who want to interact too.

I think burgers and chips belong to a good diet :) Don't be surprised if you see fried chicken and chips on mine occasionally.