Couple loses 500 combined pounds...

Replies

• MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Wow! They don't even look like the same people.
  • pinkncrazee
    pinkncrazee Posts: 47 Member
    Good on 'em! WOW!
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Wow, good for them!! What a change!
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Wow, what a difference! They look fantastic! It's nice to see that they did it together.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    this is incredible and what I love is that from what they have described they did this with a very healthy diet, no fats, no starving. This is an incredible inspiration!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Wow! What an amazing story, and I absolutely love where they said they knew no matter what they had each other! :heart:
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    OMG, isn't that just outstanding!! Wow! They certainly don't look like the same people, they both look fantastic and healthy.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Awesome. I love this story in particular because her stats are pretty close to where I started. Seeing that SOMEONE made it to an end result like that with many of the same issues (not caring, emotional eating) gives me such hope, and a visual of what is possible. Passing her on the street I would never guess in a million years that she was once my previous size. <3 Way to go and what a beautiful relationship.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    such a transformation, they don't even look like the same couple. WOW!!
  • love the link! thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Wow! Pure inspiration :)
  • Wow!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Awesome success!!!!!!
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Amazing transformation!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,953 Member
    Wow! So awesome!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    WOW, that is amazing!!! They look great!
  • That is amazing. Thanks for posting this link. It gives me extra motivation :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!