Re: Need for encouragement

Options
I'm not new but been inactive. All i need (like we all do) is some encouragement and so i decided to join this community. I look forward to some motivation to keep a lifestyle that is healthy and disciplined so i don't slip back. :) Thanks. I promise to do the same for anyone who needs some dose(s) of encouragement. We can help one another.

Replies

• bukolami1970
    Options
    :smile: Hi! I am Bukolami. Joined sometime last year but been inactive. I dropped a whole 14kg after i had my 4th child. I was 74kg and dropped to 60kg. Now i have gained 3.5kg again!:cry:
  • AngelaArlene51
    AngelaArlene51 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My account has been inactive as well...I have been looking for encouragement and have looked for a forum that would be appropriate for me to join and stumbled onto yours.I am determined to win this battle of the bulge and eat healthier. I know this has to be a life style change not just a temporary thing.I have been exercising faithfully for a while now but have yet to get my eating under control.
    My daughter is graduating from high school in June and i know there will be family pics! Sure hope we can be an encouragement to each other .:smile: