Looking for support buddies.

Options
I've lost 30 pounds before using MFP and 88 pounds using this great app. I still have about 60 more pounds to lose. Yeah I used to be really big. Lol.. At least I understand now what I was doing wrong. Maybe I can help you or you can help me. I log on every day and try so hard. This is hard work and very important to me. I'm looking for support buddies and hope you friend me.

Replies

• sherigambino
    sherigambino Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    And I will return the support.
  • Steph_40
    Options
    Amazing!!! You've lost a great deal of weight.......I too have a TON to lose, lol. So far I'm at 26 lbs, only about another 100+ to go. And it's extremely hard but it helps to have support from MFP friends. I'm sending you a request. Congrats on your weight loss :)
  • paulcatlin
    paulcatlin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sheri
    I am just getting started with MFP, started yesterday. I would love to have a buddy to motivate and get motivation from.
  • GymPoet
    GymPoet Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This is important to me, but can be fun too. Add me!
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like motivation and I like to motivate.
  • paigehale1313
    paigehale1313 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    17 year old weighing 142pounds looking to weigh 130pounds. Ive done it before and I know I can do it again. Ceel free to add me or message me. I need motivation to exercise. Feel free to add (: ♥♥
  • Ballousy
    Options
    I would love to find some support buddies on here but I honestly don't know how anything works - how to add friends any of that stuff...if you know how count me in!!
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    Well done to you :flowerforyou: great weight loss achievement!

I would love new motivational buddies.

I do comment on all my friends activity and it is so annoying that a lot of people don't :-(

Last night I've had to delete 5 of my friends because they never commented on anything I did. It is very sad because I did encourage them every day :sad:

So I would love new buddies so please add me especcialy if you are willing to return a favour :flowerforyou:

Sorry for sounding harsh - I really am a nice person :smooched:
  • Stephanie7873
    Options
    I need some support too. I have lost 40 pounds when I was about twelve and now I'm 17. I have been pretty successful keeping the weight off but I am struggling trying to get more tone and lose a few more pound. And good luck to all of you on your weight loss journey! :)