Protein Powders WITHOUT Artificial Sweeteners

Options
This is a similar question to one posted recently about protein powders in general, but I have a specific requirement: no artificial sweeteners such as Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose or Sorbitol. All of these artificial sweeteners give me a massive headache. Stevia seems to have no impact.

So, with those requirements, what's left in the marketplace? I went to the local GNC Nutrition store and only found two products at the local store that didn't have artificial sweeteners. (I'm in Canada so the selection was less than that on the GNC web site.) Is there something that I should be looking at?

Replies

• jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    In the US, I found :Reserveage organics Grass-Fed Whey Protein. Ingredients were Whey protein concentrate, cocoa, "natural flavors', stevia leaf extract and sunflower lecithin. www.reserveage.com. It is ok as protein powders go.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Bodylogix chocolate is my fav! Love the way it tastes, plus it has no artificial colors, flavors, sugars. Its gluten free, gmo free, plus no BSE or rBGH hormones. It was pretty cheap too... $18 for a LARGE cobtainer at meijer, 122cals per scoop...good mixed with justwater, GREATmixed with milk