What pill are you taking?(NSV)

Options
One of my patient's mothers, who works out religiously herself and has competed in swimsuit competitions, asked me this morning what kind of diet pill I was taking this morning. I just laughed and told her the running and lifting one, ya know the kind that goes along with eating better! I :blushing: and then thanked her!

What's your NSV for the day?

Replies

• Danalynn39
    Options
    That's funny. Because I used to be a pill, miracle diet and crash diet person. And all of those messed me up so bad. I feel so much better and heal up when I get sick faster now that I'm eating better and training. I too have started lifting with a trainer. First time ever and LOVE IT!!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    lol awesome!!!!
  • Danalynn39
    Options
    Btw...forgot to add, congrats on the great comment. Obviously you are doing something right! Kudo's to you!!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • mikepautzke
    mikepautzke Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice,
    I have the same story to tell it feels pretty good.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, hon! You've done an amazing job and should be very proud!

No NSVs here yet, but it's early still. :wink:
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    That's funny. I've also been asked the same thing. It's funny how disappointed some people are when I answer no pill, just plain old healthy eating and exercise!! They're so disappointed to find out I worked for it!! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!