The (EASY) weight loss tools that got me 50 lbs lighter!

Options
Hey MFPers :)

I'm a longtime lurker but I've recently decided to creep out of my shell and start to share my story with others in the hopes of inspiring them! I've post many a picture to the Success Stories board but I will do it again just to show how far I've come! I've gained so much confidence from losing the weight that I've finally started on working to get my story out to inspire and help others!

X7LODmH.jpg

I've started a YOUTUBE CHANNEL (crazy for me because I used to be so shy!!) where I talk about (and will continue to !) the tools that I used to help me lose and keep off 50 unwanted pounds! I wish I could just post the video here but I can't but PLEEEEASE check out my channel?? And let me know what other kinds of videos you'd like to see?!

So much love to my MFP family <3

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi44TdhhPn1AsgiTZqyWpOA
BLOG: www.kpaffzfit.blogspot.com
INSTAGRAM: kpaffzfit
TUMBLR: www.kpaffzfit.tumblr.com

Replies

• redcon1228
    Options
    Well I guess nobody is interested but I will just say you look great!
    Liked you much better as a brunette, though.
  • grho
    grho Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check out the youtube when I get home from work today. I actually looked at your blog a couple of days ago, your trader joe's post, and liked it a lot! I tried to comment on the blog but couldn't get past the letter verification thing at the bottom-I tried two different times and even tried the audio!