Announcing Our New Fitness Partnership: Miley Cyrus TwerkIt!

Options

Replies

• Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    twerk_it_oc-11406_zpsfd225d6f.gif

Time to have a LONG chat with my kitty cat. I've been SO naive...what kind of parent am I?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I love how everyone assumes Miley was the one who invented the "twerk", lol.

Any one who is black KNOWS she didn't. Some stripper did..lol

Um, I'm not black and I knew that.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I would do it. Because Miley's body looks fantastic despite everything else wrong with her.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

Was it a black stripper?
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    nope.gif
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER RACES NOT KNOWING AND NEVER MENTIONED A "BLACK STRIPPER" AT ALL..BUT IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW SHE'S THE ONE WHO SITS ON HUSBANDS LAPS FOR MONEY WHEN HE'S FEELING LONELY..LOL AND I'M NOT YELLING JUST ACCIDENTALLY KEPT THE CAP LOCK ON..I KNOW ITS ANNOYING..IT ANNOYS ME BECAUSE ITS UNNECCESSARY. BUT FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T STOP. I GUESS THE CAPS LOCK OVERS THE INDIVIDUAL WHO IS TYPING. WOW I FEEL LIKE A SUPERHERO...
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

Um, not black and I knew it. Its been around for a while. There have even been "twerking" gifs all over MFP months before Miley's big twerkbue. She just made it infamous.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton posted her youtube video at least 2 years before Miley did her little stunt.
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT OTHER RACES NOT KNOWING AND NEVER MENTIONED A "BLACK STRIPPER" AT ALL..BUT IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW SHE'S THE ONE WHO SITS ON HUSBANDS LAPS FOR MONEY WHEN HE'S FEELING LONELY..LOL AND I'M NOT YELLING JUST ACCIDENTALLY KEPT THE CAP LOCK ON..I KNOW ITS ANNOYING..IT ANNOYS ME BECAUSE ITS UNNECCESSARY. BUT FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T STOP. I GUESS THE CAPS LOCK OVERS THE INDIVIDUAL WHO IS TYPING. WOW I FEEL LIKE A SUPERHERO...

tumblr_mceb48cB421rfglqso1_500.jpg
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    alien.gif
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    xVWzbX2.jpg?1
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    lol - This was funny - however i probably would download it and use it if it was real - lol - :)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Is being naked optional?
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    this is funny! and who would think miley invented the twerk. she just perfected it ;) ha
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    When Miley Cyrus licks a hammer it's 'music' and 'art'. When I do it, it's 'you're drunk' and 'banned from Home Depot'........
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm only signing up for this twerking challenge/class if it comes with a free foam finger. Twerking is no good without props.
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    When Miley Cyrus licks a hammer it's 'music' and 'art'. When I do it, it's 'you're drunk' and 'banned from Home Depot'........

I've been on Facebook too long. MFP needs a dang "Like" button!!!
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton posted her youtube video at least 2 years before Miley did her little stunt.

"Twerking" the actual move has been around for a couple of decades. The name and the youtube trend are the recent bits. Now I'm going away before I get all grumpy old lady on the topic of *kitten* shaking.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options

Nice. I just snort-chuckled like Urkel.

Hammer Time!
    1239878_225063114317203_2034985544_n.jpg
    I think Thor needs a new hammer. This one's got syphilis all over it...
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Nice. I just snort-chuckled like Urkel.

Hammer Time!
    1239878_225063114317203_2034985544_n.jpg
    I think Thor needs a new hammer. This one's got syphilis all over it...

Ewww. Just ewwww.