Popcorn ideas please!

Options
I just bought a popcorn machine and I need healthy seasoning ideas!

Replies

• colleeny25
    colleeny25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Get the little plastic lemon or lime that has the juice in it and squeeze it on there. I know it sounds odd...but just try it. We love it!
  • SASSYJAX
    SASSYJAX Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    cinnamon!

salt

cocoa powder

i sometimes use those seasoning shakers too but not sure of the cals.
  • slim4lyf
    slim4lyf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We use " I can't believe its Butter Spray" at 0 Calories, and add a little Parmesancheese for taste sometimes. Little goes a long way.
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love mine sprinkled with a little garlic powder and parm cheese. Yum.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Get the little plastic lemon or lime that has the juice in it and squeeze it on there. I know it sounds odd...but just try it. We love it!

I had a friend make this for me recently...it is yummy!
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    We use " I can't believe its Butter Spray" at 0 Calories, and add a little Parmesancheese for taste sometimes. Little goes a long way.

I've done the Parm cheese for a long time (since I was in my teens) I love it! Definitely do not need a lot to get it to taste yummy.
  • freightdiva
    freightdiva Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I use butter flavored Pam and saturate it and then add salt! Maybe bad for you?? I am not sure but I love it! It tastes like Movie Pop Corn and it is definitely less calories. I spray as my air popper shoots the popcorn out. Heard about it years ago at WW!
  • lifeisgoodBev
    Options
    vinegar in a small spray bottle & salt * excellent

I love the ideas on here I am going to try some. I also use the seasonings, low cal, variety.
  • elsa11170
    elsa11170 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    a little parmesan cheese and Franks Redhot sauce! sounds weird but soo good.
  • StormyNoriega
    Options
    Sprinkle Popcorn with Serendipity Spice.
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    I stick to spices (super low calories), and chili powder is my favorite one so far.
  • scweegie
    Options
    along the ideas of the lime/lemon they make a product that is lime, lemon or orange in powder form that would be good, not make the popcorn soggy
  • michellewa
    michellewa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OMG, I love popcorn. Try Mrs. Dash Chile lime. First spray with ICBINB so it sticks to your popcorn. It is soo good.!:love: