Hello..again

Options
Hi everyone, I was a very active member of mfp a year ago...I had lost around 20lbs and felt great. And then one day I woke up and through it all out the door. Now I have gained it all back + some, and feel pretty awful about it...But I want to do this for real, the right way. For my family and for myself. Looking for motivation and some friends to help keep me accountable!!

I am a stay at home mother of a 3 1/2 year old and I own and operate a home child care :) SO it's nice to meet you all and I look forward to starting this journey AGAIN with mfp.

Love, Manda

Replies

• Steph_40
    Options
    Welcome back and welcome to a fresh new start. We all have to start somewhere and the fact that you are on MFP shows that you are ready to make a change!! You can do this!!! We've got your back!! Sending you a friend request.
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    welcome back feel free to add me.
  • aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Manda - I also lost about 20 lbs last year - and gained it all back +. :( But the fact is - we're back! And we know what we need to do to lose weight - so let's do it!!! :) Sending you a FR.
  • Funsize_Momma
    Funsize_Momma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies..I am glad to know that I am not the only one!! :)
  • cfredric
    cfredric Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello- I also am a home child care provider- however I need to lose about 125 pounds. I am on here also for encouragement and for accountability.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew. Married, dad of two soon to be three... Down 185 in 14 months... Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • paperpusher3
    paperpusher3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also back again for a month now. I lost 20lbs for my HS reunion 3 years ago. When I got back home most of it went back on. I'm now on diabetes medication and my doctor is waving cholesterol meds in my face. I even let my muscle tone go so the clothes that fit me last summer didn't this year. I losing the weight this time for ME and my health.

You are never alone here and that's what's so great about this site. Welcome back :happy:
  • Darven1
    Options
    Hello I just started my diet 2 weeks ago and decided to log it all on here I am very excited to start getting this weight off