Are you wanting to look HOT for that Halloween costume??

I am starting a support group for people who are looking to lose up to 20 lbs. We will be in a small support group together for accountability, motivation and support. I will be starting this on Sept 30th so get your spot now. Who's with me??

Replies

• desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Yes I do. lol!
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    I am starting a support group for people who are looking to lose up to 20 lbs. We will be in a small support group together for accountability, motivation and support. I will be starting this on Sept 30th so get your spot now. Who's with me??

Hm... You are saying you want to lose 20lb in one month?
    That's 31 days, meaning 2,258 calorie DEFICIT PER DAY?

Sure, what can be wrong with that!!!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Take note she said *up* to 20lbs, and is the deadline Halloween or was it just something to attract attention to this post? That being said, it would need to be at least 2-3 months long for a 20lb goal. I agree.
  • kisstheheavens
    kisstheheavens Posts: 23 Member
    its completely possible to lose up to 20 pounds in a month and a half. plenty of people have accomplished that and in a healthy way.
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    its completely possible to lose up to 20 pounds in a month and a half. plenty of people have accomplished that and in a healthy way.

How exactly does one create 2,200 calorie per day DEFICIT in a healthy way?
    (I make assumption here that a person wants to loose 20lb of FAT, and not all the muscle mass body can cannibalize when starving).

I don't mean extreme examples of huge people with weight loss surgery... A healthy, mobile, normal person cannot create that kind of deficit in any way remotely healthy.
  • I will msg those that are interested!! And yes I did say UP to 20lbs. If anyone else is interested msg me!!!