Your last greatest find (healthy & tasty low cal food)

Options

Replies

• waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero ice cream! I like their chocolate flavors best. A whole PINT for 150 calories?! Sign. Me. Up.
    I discovered this stuff at Walmart cuz:love: I have to eat the whole pint!
  • Rkthach
    Rkthach Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    plain greek yogurt with sugar free pudding mix (chocolate is my fave so far) and natural peanut butter. I plan to try cocoa powder and artificial sweetener also.

What a great idea!!
  • stephiehampshire
    Options
    Where is the light cheesecake product located in grocery store?

Its a cheesecake flavoured yoghurt with pieces of cheescake in it,

In the UK it is in the Yoghurt section usually in the same aisle as milk and butter :)
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Seriously. There are only about 35-40 a slice. Just have some.
  • CaseyM1985
    CaseyM1985 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    English muffin drizzed with honey... yummmyyyyy!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I switched to using almond milk in my protein shake. It really is better for you, and makes the shake taste better.

I love using almond milk in my protein shakes too. I'm also a big fan of Blue Diamond roasted almonds, especially the blueberry, strawberry, and dark cocoa flavors. They're dry roasted and still only 160 calories for about 24 almonds. Lately I've been eating Lean Cuisine spinach and mushroom pizza, but I add some grilled chicken and a little extra cheese to it as well. It's not super low cal (520 calories), but it's got 45g of protein, tastes delicious, and keeps me full. Plus, it's pizza :love:
  • TinaBean007
    TinaBean007 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    plain greek yogurt with sugar free pudding mix (chocolate is my fave so far) and natural peanut butter. I plan to try cocoa powder and artificial sweetener also.

What a great idea!!
    \

genius... my smoothie and protein shakes will never be the same.
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    raspberry.png

Amazing!! Seriously tastes like it should be bad :-) and lots of protein
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    It's a UK based company, but they sell em here in Ireland as well

SHIP TO THE US! *drools*
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    55706011_H.jpg?identifier=106dfbaf552c07a1b08d065f2c343982

Recently discovered these two bad boys! They are both amazing :D
    It's funny how they put a picture of cheesecake and the word "cheesecake" in a much bigger font than the word "yogurt". It's yogurt! Fooled me at first. Where can we find low-fat, actual cheesecake in the US??

I also use almond milk (vanilla) in my cereal, it's lower in calories, more protein and tastier than cow's milk. Only 80-90 calories per 8 oz, depending on the brand. For some reason I don't like it in my coffee. I tried unsweetened (only 30 cals per 8 oz) but it was too plain for me.

And I don't know about healthy, but I found a low calorie frozen treat, which is 40-calorie Fudgsicle brand Fudge Pops (no sugar added)! Yum! Fewer calories than both Weight Watchers and Skinny Cow products! :smile:

471-107676.png
  • Paula5130
    Paula5130 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    chocolate PB2 ...45 cals for 2 tablespoons, peanut butter is 200 for 2 tablespoons.... The difference PB2 is powdered peanut butter with 85% less fat .... It's yummy
  • missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Not exactly low-calorie, but it's a huge protein boost. I thought it sounded gross at first, but I love them both, so...I tried it. Now I'm hooked!

2% cottage cheese + drained tuna in water

To die for!
  • scrumley1
    scrumley1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pro tip for the Arctic Zero "ice cream": definitely follow the suggestion of setting it out 4-5 minutes before consumption. Makes a huge difference (to me anyway) in taste.
  • jenchamb119
    Options
    Kavil thin crackers dipped in hummus...great snack for 110 calories. Also SF turkey hill vanilla ice cream on a keebler cake cone...85 cal dessert, and Kim's magic pop topped with nutella or whipped peanut butter, or the onion flavor with hummus.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero ice cream! I like their chocolate flavors best. A whole PINT for 150 calories?! Sign. Me. Up.
    I discovered this stuff at Walmart cuz:love: I have to eat the whole pint!

I tried the Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Vanilla Maple, and last night I just tried the Cookies and Cream flavor. It. Was. Amazing. Hands down the best so far, you need to try it!! :)
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Hmmm gotta look for this. Thanks for the post!
    I love Carbquik for using as breading for chicken (made "fried pickles" yesterday with it----YUM). It's basically a lower carb substitute for flour in recipes. Tons of fiber. There's a recipe for cheesey rolls on the box that I have yet to try... That's my next conquest. I thought it'd taste like cardboard on all of my foods, but I've liked everything I've tried it with this far.

I get mine on Netrition.com
  • serenere
    serenere Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I must check for these low fat ice creams! thanks guys !! :D
  • KBmoments
    KBmoments Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Van's Light multigrain waffles! 2 for 130 calories....plus some sugar free syrup. I can have a whole, filling meal for under 300 cals -

2 waffles -130
    syrup -15
    egg whites -30
    sausage link - 120

oh and Halo Top Creamery ice cream!! So much better than Arctic Zero!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Talenti gelat...o. oh, low calorie. *sulks out*
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I can make a ham and cheese omelette 299 calories and it serves for the whole meal. It fills you up. Just had it for dinner