I'm BAAAAA-AAAAACK

Options
So I completely lost all motivation and EVERYTHING for a few weeks. At first I wasn't noticing a difference, but I've definitely started to gain some weight back....and I realized I just wasn't feeling as great as I had been.

So...here I am, back on the grind, ready to feel better again!

I'm about 7 pounds heavier than I was when I left MFP, I want to be down a total of 30 (which would be 19 more lbs to lose) by Labor Day....I think that is a good goal!

Starting weight, end of April, 08: 296
By Labor Day: 266
By my birthday 10/13/08: 256
By the New Year: 230
By the time I go to Phoenix (late March '09): 215
By Memorial Day: 200
By Labor Day 2009 (Ultimate Goal!!): 180!!

I'm printing this and keeping it handy, I don't ever wanna fall off like I did just now!

:heart: Rachel

Replies

• rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So I completely lost all motivation and EVERYTHING for a few weeks. At first I wasn't noticing a difference, but I've definitely started to gain some weight back....and I realized I just wasn't feeling as great as I had been.

So...here I am, back on the grind, ready to feel better again!

I'm about 7 pounds heavier than I was when I left MFP, I want to be down a total of 30 (which would be 19 more lbs to lose) by Labor Day....I think that is a good goal!

Starting weight, end of April, 08: 296
    By Labor Day: 266
    By my birthday 10/13/08: 256
    By the New Year: 230
    By the time I go to Phoenix (late March '09): 215
    By Memorial Day: 200
    By Labor Day 2009 (Ultimate Goal!!): 180!!

I'm printing this and keeping it handy, I don't ever wanna fall off like I did just now!

:heart: Rachel
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    Welcome Back!! :happy:
    I know it is hard to stay motivated---believe me, I know where you are coming from. Your goals sound great---good luck, girl!
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Options
    Oh, gosh. I just did the same thing, for at least a mont, probably two, I stopped completely and ate horrible, horrible food every day.

Today is my first day back, and I'm 8 lbs heavier, and I can DEFINITELY see it, my clothes are getting tight again. So today, I'm getting STRICT.

It's so hard after you get out of the habit of it again, though. I've got to go get on the treadmill. >< I'm here anytime, we can support each other in our second new beginning, if you'd like. :tongue:

<3 No worries, we can do it!
  • melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!!:smile:
    I know how hard it is to stay motivated myself!!
    I love your goals and I definatelt think you can do it!!
    Good Luck, I look forward to reading your progress!!:glasses:
  • phollowa
    phollowa Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My story too! I went on vacation for the month of June and first of July and totally mesed up my eating and stopped excercising. Today was my fist day back...I ran/walked 2 miles and feel so much better already. Even though the clothes i had bought when I lost weight are again snug. I'm determined to go back to school in the fall a lean, mean fighting machine!!! Good luck to ya'll too!:smile: