Jillians Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolsim

Options
Is Jillians Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout dvd reliable to loose 60 lbs? I'm 5'6" and weigh 203 lbs. I've seen good results from her 30 day shred but I think it's to easy for me. I would love to hear from those who have experience with the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout. :smile:

Replies

• Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    All I can say is it is a great cardio workout (not a strength workout). I burn between 600 and 700 calories in the 50 some minutes of the workout which is great. I think it's probably a lot more challenging than 30 day shred, but a challenge is always a good thing in the world of losing weight :smile: I'd say go ahead and try it but modify the moves if you need to...you'll still be burning fat! Also, you should give her No More Trouble Zones a try. It is sort of the companion to Banish Fat Boost Metabolism as it incorporates hand weights. Currently, I'm doing NMTZ and TurboFire and have loved the results I'm seeing. Good luck!
  • YummiiGoddess
    Options
    Thank You :)
  • HippieMomma86
    HippieMomma86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout. Last year, I lost 50lbs by pairing that with her No More Trouble Zones workout. They are great and since I use them on youtube, when I get bored with the order of the circuits, I just put them on in different order.
  • AynzL
    AynzL Posts: 40
    Options
    I have the BFBM workout dvd and do like it! It's actually free on youtube if you wanted to try it! It's definitely all cardio! I did it Saturday and burned 585 calories in the 51 minutes. I weigh 158 and I'm 5'7. Last month I also did Ripped in 30 and it was good too! The only downside to BFBM is that there's only the one workout. You'd get bored really fast. I like to add it when I want some good cardio. Good luck!

I also wanted to add that depending on the type of workouts you like, the longer jillian michaels dvds can be intimidating to go do because they are a lot of work and you know you're in it for almost an hour. If you have the motivation, then it's another story. I have to add some shorter workouts or else I wont do them.