Insanity

Options
Starting Insanity on October 7th - who wants to join me!? I need some support/motivation, haven't done this program before.

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I started on September 1st. It's a great workout. It's difficult, but fun at the same time. I haven't seen much change on the scale, but I have seen some changes in my body, and I definitely feel stronger and have more endurance.

Go at your own pace and don't give up... it gets a little easier every day.

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • ness12346
    Options
    Thanks! I'm just finishing up T25, and while I haven't seen much change on the scale either, I have noticed a lot of toning in my upper thighs/waist area, and my endurance has increased dramatically. I'm completely okay with these results!
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday September 23. I'll send you a friend request. We won't be in the same spots, but we can still motivate each other!
  • nb82
    nb82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting insanity on Monday too! Definitely think it will be tough but will sticking with it & hopefully see some results. If anyone wants to add me as a friend feel free. Can share our experiences :-)
  • nikky31
    nikky31 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    im just starting my recovery week! feel free to add me!
  • cpede
    cpede Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second week. It's tough but totally doable, especially since you can make it work at whatever fitness level by modifying the exercises. I started out following the diet as well, but at the end of the week I just felt like it was too many calories. This week I have cut back to the MFP-way (1200+calories earned while working out). I lost a half pound last week, so not much there, but I lost 3.75 inches! I can already tell a difference in the way I look. Be sure to take pictures and measurements before. I've heard so many people who do Insanity who say that it's more the inches that you lose at first rather than weight. I can already tell a difference in the way I look and the workouts are getting easier every day. Good luck! Feel free to add me.
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    Hello!

I've started Insanity on the 9th Sept and I am looking for some buddies to share the experience! :flowerforyou:

I'm loving the program so far: of course, it's tough, but you can still go at your own pace and give YOUR maximum as long as you are able to do all the exercises properly. At the end of each session, I feel exhausted and empowered at the same time. It feels great!

:love:
  • uLinx
    Options
    I'm on my second week, too and... :noway: I can already see a firmer core! :love: I'll take my measurements again when I do the fit test. I'm looking forward to next week!!! :drinker:
  • uLinx
    Options
    I'm in my second week. It's tough but totally doable, especially since you can make it work at whatever fitness level by modifying the exercises. I started out following the diet as well, but at the end of the week I just felt like it was too many calories. This week I have cut back to the MFP-way (1200+calories earned while working out). I lost a half pound last week, so not much there, but I lost 3.75 inches! I can already tell a difference in the way I look. Be sure to take pictures and measurements before. I've heard so many people who do Insanity who say that it's more the inches that you lose at first rather than weight. I can already tell a difference in the way I look and the workouts are getting easier every day. Good luck! Feel free to add me.

I'm on my second week, too and... I can already see a firmer core! I'll take my measurements again when I do the fit test. I'm looking forward to next week!!!
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, though in a way it was properly from today cos was only the fitness test yesterday. I was in a bit of pain in my thighs today and was not looking forward to doing it tonight at all, the only thing that made me do it was that I had the calender on the wall and that I'd joined a group/groups of other people who have committed to doing it too. So a huge thank you everyone! :smile:

I checked out the You Tube before and afters last night and the results are amazing and knowing that I could also make a significant difference if I put the work in helped a little too. Another thing that also helped keep me going is that the other guys kept taking breaks and also all the water breaks that we had cos I wasn't expecting that.

Roll on day 2!
  • katierockstarparrish
    Options
    I'm on Day 2, Month 2 today and feeling sore and awesome from yesterday. Day 1 you do your Fit Test and first Max Interval Circuit workout, so it is about 80 minutes of crazy work.

Feel free to add me if you are looking for a buddy!
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I started today. Completed my fit test this morning.
  • deano791
    Options
    Iv done insanity 3 times just to let you all know it does work. Dont worry if the scale doesnt say so, you may have added muscle mass your weight doesnt determine your body composition. Losing fat and gaining muscle will not result in a huge weight drop but you will look hugely different. If you are pushing yourself and getting that heart rate up you will notice the changes without a doubt just hang in there, Insanity works. Good luck all
  • jamillahhughes
    Options
    I started on October 7 too!
    What are your results and reviews so far?