Not new to MFP - but new to the community - add me !

Options
Hello

My name is Brittany, I am a 25 yr old female from Canada. I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. I had an eating disorder during my teens, then gained and then lost, blah blah, but this time I really really want this to stick. I am currently 257 lbs. started at 285 and I am 5'9. I am looking for friends to add to MFP.

My goals are to get to 140-150 lbs, and I am doing this by eating as healthy as possible most times, cardio, and strength training. Currently doing 30 Day Shred but once Im in better shape and under 200 lbs I am going to tackle P90X.

feel free to add me :)

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew. Married, dad of two soon to be three... Down 185 in 14 months... Anyone is welcome to add me...
  • fromfat2fitbrit
    Options
    yay thanks for adding me!
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hey brit, request sent good luck with your challenge. Great progress so far :)
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hey, ya'll --

I'm new here, too and would love to add some Friends who can offer support and advice as I embark on this journey...add me! :-)
  • stefduvall
    stefduvall Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Stefanie, also from Canada and I've been using MFP for a little over a month now. I'm trying to lose 30 pounds and it is proving to just as tough as i'd thought it would be. I could definitely use some friends for support and I want to try and be there for others going through what I am experiencing.
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany and everyone else!! I've been on here for about a year. Please feel free to add me :-0
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • helluvahairaiser
    Options
    HI my name is Christi ..Im 48 and a mother of three boys...I recently lost 62 lbs on the HCG diet..it wasnt easy but it was a tool to get the weight off.I have struggled most of my life with it..I was insulin dependent diabetic..I had two small strokes when my sugar went to high and it left me with a inch and a half scar on my brain..Luckily no one can tell and never know till I tell them..I also lost one of my kidneys due to a kidney infection..losing the weight has changed my life..I am no longer insulin dependent it had gone completely away but i am starting to see the number creep up in the mornings...I still need to lose 40 lbs..I hired a trainer and go to the gym.I do an hour on the elliptical at least three times a week..and 30 mins of strength training three times a week..i have a really flabby tummy that grosses me out...Im single and more guys are askin me out but I dont love myself yet so how can i expect a man too..Hoping to make friends here...