BIGGEST LOSER WORKOUT VIDEOS

Options
OMG! I just started doing these workout videos and I think they are amazing! I never would have guessed that in half an hour of doing low impact aerobics I could sweat like such a pig... bah! I just finished doing the Biggest Loser BOOT CAMP video and I really like how it incorporates cardio with stregnth training! The even better part is, I felt like eating bacon and eggs before I did it, and afterwards, a bowl of fruit sounded much more appetizing! GO ME! I also have the Biggest Loser 30-DAY JUMP START video, which gives you 10 mins of different things.

I'm going to be doing them twice a day. Half an hour in the morning, and half an hour in the evening and in a couple weeks I'll come back and let you know how that goes...

Anyways, have any of you tried these? What do you think of them?

Replies

• AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have the Yoga and Cardio max. I love them both!
  • jewell80
    Options
    I haven't tried them but I was on ebay last week looking for them. now that i know they're great, I think i'll order them.

Thanks! Good Luck!
  • tylrzmum
    Options
    How do you count the exercise ?? Under aerobics??
  • OhyesIam
    Options
    I just learned that my cable provider has Starz on Demand and they have a free section, they offer some of the biggest lose workouts, including the 30 day jump start (haven't tried it yet, but I will) and also the Last Chance Workout, which I LOVE. To be honest one of the things that I really enjoy about the biggest loser videos is that the people are overweight like me and if they can do it so can I. It still kicks my butt though. I am also 8 days in to the 30 day shred which is with Jillian Micheals too and I am in love with that one too. just not looking forward to moving on to level 2 just yet .....good luck!
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just count it under low impact aerobics, it seems to work, and who knows, maybe I'm burning even more calories than I thought, but I'd rather underestimate than overestimate.
  • tylrzmum
    Options
    How do you get your ticker to show up where you ask questions??:noway:
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I had my heart rate monitor/calorie counter on when I was using Biggest loser boot camp level 1, plus warm and cool down today. I thought i'd share the info, incase it ends up being useful to anyone :) It was roughly a 30 minute workout and I burned 290 calories based on my weight, age, ect...I'm 28 and 215lbs, my max heart rate was 162 and my average was 139 :) Hope that helps a bit for when your tracking it or atleast gives you an idea at cals burned :)
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I had my heart rate monitor/calorie counter on when I was using Biggest loser boot camp level 1, plus warm and cool down today. I thought i'd share the info, incase it ends up being useful to anyone :) It was roughly a 30 minute workout and I burned 290 calories based on my weight, age, ect...I'm 28 and 215lbs, my max heart rate was 162 and my average was 139 :) Hope that helps a bit for when your tracking it or atleast gives you an idea at cals burned :)

I just went looking for that exactly - thank you!
  • PrinnyPoo
    PrinnyPoo Posts: 8 Member
    Options

This helps. But I think that it measures calories burned different depending on age and weight. I was wondering - what level does that match up to on the exercise programs? High Impact or Low? I would think it was high since there is so much extreme movement and jumping. Just curious :) Glad that I'm not the only one insane enough to enjoy boot camp!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I think most of Jillians dvd's get logged under circuit training because she does circuits of aerobic with the strength training.