L cup sports bra

Options
Not for me.. I am not quite *that* big but a student that trains with me is an L cup and quite broad as yet we havent found a sports bra big enough!..

Don't suppose anyone knows of one out there?

Yes I have googled but not found much!

Replies

• JoLo27
    JoLo27 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you're in the US, or the UK. Bravissimo do two sports bras that go up to a K cup (not quite an L) but they might be worth a try? http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/#/1?cup=k
  • sypop
    sypop Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    im an N cup and ive been looking myself with no luck :( hopeing myself to see if anyone else has had luck :)
  • Try www.bellaforma.com.au or www.figleaves.com They carry bigger sizes, just not sure where they stop.
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Maybe Ann's Bra shop? I have some *ahem* top-heavy friends who've found a lot of luck there. I'm not sure if they do sports bras though, and they are quite expensive, but worth it.

I'm not so well endowed. And what little I have are disappearing. Sad face.
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My mind has just been blown. There are L and N cups?

Just grasping at straws here but if you can't find anything, maybe just to wear a bathing suit or one of those tank tops with the built in shelf?
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Say what?

Crap, I want a reduction at a DD. Poor thing!
  • KarateMadMum
    Options
    I am in the UK :)

I have spotted the 2 in bravissimo and passed them on thank you..

Will look into the other sites that have been suggested... I feel for her.. Karate with those mamma's and no sports bra...
  • spatulathumbs
    spatulathumbs Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Try Panache. They have great support and are well constructed for the larger size range. http://www.figleaves.com/us/product/PA-5021/Panache-Sports-Bra/?size=&colour=Blues

Whatever you do, *don't* have her just try one of those tank tops with a shelf bra. That is just asking for pain. If it's possible to sprain a tit then that would be the way to do it
  • KarateMadMum
    Options
    The panache ones dont go up that far! Seems that big boobed women are not supposed to do sports!