My news feed is sad.

Options
JStarnes
JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
I need friends again! I dumped my friends list (or the majority of it as most had become inactive or stopped being a motivation/inspiration.) almost a year ago in an attempt to focus better on MFP and be less social. Well not only did it not work, its boring!! Add me, inspire me as I inspire you (maybe!?) and make MFP more fun. I'm 100% dedicated right now & it helps to see other people and interact with them at the same point in their journey as me :smile: Plus until android can view the forums in an app, its super hard searching topics on my phone & access at work it denied. boo.

And I've been around here forever, so maybe some of you can re-add me lol

Replies

• hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    welcome back to the "i'm always right" forums :) haha but really, I love getting new friends. add me if you want!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    So, let me get this straight.....you deleted all your friends and now that you're bored, you want new ones?

Pass.
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can add me also I will do my best to help motivate ..WE all need friends to help out:smile:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    So, let me get this straight.....you deleted all your friends and now that you're bored, you want new ones?

Pass.
    You're cool.

Would also like to clarify, my FRIENDS that I've made via MFP have escaped this little screen and entered my real life. I've been on MFP for 4 years. Adding new people & starting a new journey isn't a crime. Thanks.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

Pass.
    You're cool.

Would also like to clarify, my FRIENDS that I've made via MFP have escaped this little screen and entered my real life. I've been on MFP for 4 years. Adding new people & starting a new journey isn't a crime. Thanks.

so you kill threads AND friends lists?

:huh:
  • JStarnes
    Options

Pass.
    You're cool.

I stopped killing threads in 2012...
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Did you not read that MOST of her friends had become INACTIVE or UNMOTIVATING... Give her break! Sheesh
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

Pass.
    You're cool.

d'oh! we could have used your skillset on a couple of threads today. :grumble:
  • akathatoneguy
    akathatoneguy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I barely have any MFP friends, too (other than a few from real life), and I wouldn't mind having some. I don't want to depend on anybody for motivation or vice versa, but it's cool to see other people working hard to accomplish their goals and other corny-sounding stuff.
  • JStarnes
    Options

Pass.
    You're cool.

d'oh! we could have used your skillset on a couple of threads today. :grumble:
    I can only use my powers for good :tongue: evil thread kills are simply coincidence.
  • aolivez
    Options
    I sent you a message; feel free to add me. Ditto everyone else on this thread. My newsfeed is also pretty sad. Keep happy + healthy, everyone!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I'll add you! I barely have any MFP friends, too (other than a few from real life), and I wouldn't mind having some. I don't want to depend on anybody for motivation or vice versa, but it's cool to see other people working hard to accomplish their goals and other corny-sounding stuff.
    No, not dependent, but like you said nice to see others being active. Other corny-sounding stuff is exactly what my news feed is missing! :tongue:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Did you not read that MOST of her friends had become INACTIVE or UNMOTIVATING... Give her break! Sheesh
    Meh, he's too cool for me anyway. :tongue: he can carry on being an @$$.
  • chanda77
    Options
    I added you. We can support each other! :smile:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I added you. We can support each other! :smile:
    Thanks!! :happy:
  • petkova
    Options
    Added ... all you have to do is accept and I can start spamming your newsfeed with smiley faces lol :)
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Added ... all you have to do is accept and I can start spamming your newsfeed with smiley faces lol :)
    YES!! My kind of friend! Smilies make the world go 'round. I'm sure of it.
  • tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • morethanjustamomto4
    Options
    Mine is too!!! :-) I'm still kinda new (two months) to MFP and only have a couple friends from real life. I would love to meet a few others who can help cheer up my news feed. I could also use all the support for those willing! lol Of course I think we all could use support and encouragement. :-) And anyone with advice on how NOT to steal from my kids' candy stash in my week moments... that could be a BIG help. lol
  • akathatoneguy
    akathatoneguy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    And anyone with advice on how NOT to steal from my kids' candy stash in my week moments... that could be a BIG help. lol

If you can figure THAT one out, please share!