35 days, -6.2 lbs...can you tell?!

Options
I'm trying this again...hopefully my pictures will not be too big like the other time!

So, started 35 days ago, ''only'' lost 6.2 lbs...I am 5'3 and eating around 1700-1900 calories daily...I have cut soda and only drinking water.
Going to the gym every other day for 1h30, doing C25K (I'm currently at week 6 day 2 as of tonight), 30 minutes elliptical, 30 minutes strenght training.
On my rest days, I try to go for 1 hour walk.

I think I'm please with the results so far...can't wait to see what I will look like in the next 35 days!

So, which pictures (right or left) do you think I lost the weight?

Don't look at my hair/face...

side2.jpg
side1.jpg
face.jpg

Replies

• BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I can tell !!! Good job
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    i can see a difference foro sure, keep up the great work!!!
  • sibalola
    sibalola Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats! i can def see the progress! woot woot!
  • josiekin
    Options
    Congratulations! I can definitely see a difference (photos on right are after loss, right?). Keep up the good work. :)
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Gotta love progress! :smile:
  • mel_2812
    mel_2812 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! It's great to see what almost 7 lbs look like!!! I didn't think I could see such a difference with only this amount of weight loss...it's encouraging, my body is changing.

And yes, progress is on the right :)
  • vintagegirl3
    vintagegirl3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is a difference. Congratulations! One thing I also do is check my measurements. Sometimes the number on the scale doesn't seem like it is moving fast enough, but using my measurements helps me to know that my body is changing.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Your belly definitly looks smaller to me! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!