Chicken Salad - TWO Ingredients

Options
Thought I would share this idea since I am completely hooked. This is SO good! I have been taking the meat from a rotisserie chicken and mixing it with Greek yogurt dip creating an amazing chicken salad. I've used Dannon Oikos French Onion flavor and also Cucumber Dill flavor and they both were great. There are other flavors too! (I just haven't tried those yet). This is easy to make, tastes delicious, and is high in protein. I have been making sandwiches, topping crackers, salads, stuffing celery, and just eating this straight.

If anyone has any other two or few ingredient ideas, I'd be interested in hearing them. And, if you make this, please let me know your thoughts.

Replies

• HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    sounds good! thanks for the tip!
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've never seen the non-sweet flavors of Oikos... is it by the yogurt in the store?
  • tx_mom72
    Options
    Bumping for recipe ideas:smile:
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I havent seen that either!!!
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This sounds AMAZING!!!! I may even be able to get my teenage football player to eat it, LOL!!! It would be a great way for him to get more protein and calcium.....
    :bigsmile:
  • dinglekerri
    Options
    I find it at my local grocery store with other dips next to the block cheeses.
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Gonna have 2 try it...
  • dayleparks
    dayleparks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just saw these at Safeway this week - they were next to the sour cream. I love the idea of adding it to chicken! Will definitely be trying that!
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    The store I work at sells three non-sweet flavours of the greek yogurt dip and it is in the yogurt section. A larger chain store might sell it with the other dips instead though. I love chicken salad so I'll have to pick one up and give this a try.
  • jonjon111
    jonjon111 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    yummy!!
  • Ronda73
    Ronda73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I wish I would of saw this before I made chicken salad!! I'll have to try it next time.
    I bet the dip would be great on a baked potato too!
  • toothfairy2717
    Options
    I definitely need to try this!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Yummy!!!! Will def have to try this out...maybe even add in some diced onion and celery for some crunch and veggies!
  • beheim123
    beheim123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I'm going to look for these and give them a try. Sounds yummy!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i have done this but season it with plain greek yogurt instead, so much better than the premade dips. really good with sage, dillweed, onion powder, garlic powder and chives.
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    sounds good
  • sknapstein
    sknapstein Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've never seen the non-sweet flavors of Oikos... is it by the yogurt in the store?

I've seen them in the "dip" section. Like with French Onion Dip. You'll see dips made with Yogurt.