Just beginning

Options
I joined today after my daughter shared that she is a member and is happily losing weight and gaining online friends who support her daily. Weight loss is important to me, as well as the reasons behind weight gain. Having a goal of pounds lost and fitness gained thrills me. I am happy to be here. :smile:

Replies

• vlland
    vlland Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome. after reading ur profile I can say I understand what ur going through. I lost 30 lbs 5 yrs ago and was confident and happy. Since getting involved with my current boyfriend I am slowly putting on the weight again and I have fallen into a boring- no life routine. I want to be happy again and I think taking back control of my bad habits and eating out of boredom or to fix my mood will help. feel free to add me as a friend if u want :)
  • MandyLion76
    MandyLion76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi moma! Yay, I'm so glad you joined this site! Most of the people here are so great! There's a couple of meanies in the message boards but everybody seems to just ignore them. Lols.
    I like to check this intro board every so often to find nice people for support and friendship, otherwise it can be hard to find pals unless you're active on the boards.
    I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do! It's been really great for me.
    Love you!!!
  • Wade_74
    Wade_74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site! I've been on this site for around 4 and a half months, and it's been amazingly helpful to me.. I've lost around 65 pounds so far and found the people to be super friendly and motivating. Feel free to add me. :)
  • eandbmom
    eandbmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been using mfp for about 2 months and found everyone on here really encouraging. Friend request sent so we can encourage each other on this journey.