Bodymedia not syncing

2»

Replies

• Sorova
    Sorova Posts: 101 Member
    Having the same issue. This used to work for me without any problem, and I haven't changed anything. Sounds like it's a technical issue on BM or MFP's end; hopefully they fix it soon.
  • I'm very upset and I'm not sure where the problem lies.

I'm frustrated. The exercise adjustment information is not posting on MFP. This has been going on for about a week. I don't know if I need to be contacting Bodymedia or MFP. I'm not going to sync, disconnect, and re-sync all day long. I love bodymedi and MFP, but I'm about ready to send my Bodymedia back and switch back to sparkpeople.

Someone please let me know if I am not the only one.
  • Same issues here but sounds like both companies are working on it. Not everything is an "instant" fix and although I would love for mine to sync too it's just as easy to log the exercise manually as I did before they were linked. Just a suggestion :-)
  • TiaXL
    TiaXL Posts: 31 Member
    Hi all:

I called BM this morning and they are working with MFP to complete the sync issues. They were very apologetic and assured me that they are working to resolve. Currently, I am logging on both sites. ;-(
  • Hi all:

I called BM this morning and they are working with MFP to complete the sync issues. They were very apologetic and assured me that they are working to resolve. Currently, I am logging on both sites. ;-(
  • bump
  • jeffrowley72
    jeffrowley72 Posts: 9 Member
    Looks like it's maybe working again? *fingers crossed*

The wife and I's both updated fine this evening.
  • Still not for me. Every now and then it will sync calories over to Bodymedia, but exercise never gets pushed over to the MFP app. I just bought the fit link and am very frustrated I have to keep unlinking accounts.
  • tejasmh87
    tejasmh87 Posts: 91 Member
    I have been unable to sync food to BM from here and exercise won't transfer from BM since Monday!

Hope they get this ironed out soon! *frustrated sigh*