I'm new here ;=)

Options
Hello everyone, I'm new to all this! This is my last resort to lose weight ;=) and I hope it works! I Need to lose at least 40 pounds.Glad I found this website!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• silver12176
    silver12176 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Welcome.
  • acovella
    Options
    I'm in the same shoes!!
  • kenyon1
    Options
    I am also new to the program, I need to lose 30 lbs, good luck to everyone
  • claire1512
    Options
    I'm new too! Found the iphone app, and it's brilliant! Here goes - 25lb to lose. x
  • mlui82
    mlui82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here, good luck. I'm trying to drop about 15-20 lbs so I can get into a lower weight class for my grappling tournament
  • mamagleas
    Options
    I'm new, too. Looking to lose 35 pounds. Now I need to go find out what grappling is. :)
  • fresaivette
    fresaivette Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd rather to remain anonimus. I have being in this web site for about 2 months or little less. I had this friend that was writing everything she eated and I thought she was crazy. Then I bacame -also with her- addicted to this magazine call OXYGEN and understood a lot of thing includind having a journal of what you eat. And/or to plan your meals ahead. I began to to it hand writing but then somebody told me about this web page. And I have not failed. Even when I go over what I know I should.

I am not a big person, but my story is too long. But at least I can tell you that since I am here, reading Oxigen, working out 5 to 6 days per week I am just 2 pounds away for my goal and less than 4% of BMI also to be in the condition I am looking for.

So, the first step is to take the decision and begin. Meaning, you already are on track. Good luck and see you in 40 pds less :)

Me
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all the newbies! I am not new but I have a lot of weight to get rid of too!!!

WE CAN DO IT! :laugh:

How's that for motivation?