My Hubbie and My Goals

Options

Replies

• Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    So glad that they seem to be figuring this all out. It can be so scary. You two are truly blessed to have each other.
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I said a prayer for your Ed. The world needs more good men. Thankfully, I got a good one also.
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love your perspective for sure! Praying he continues to heal and feel well.
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hallelujah! Ed is on the way home. :happy:
  • Andrezia
    Andrezia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love it! and he loves you! Awesome story.
  • grho
    grho Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just love your posts! I hope Ed continues to heal and improve at home!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options
    This post is .... I'm at a loss for words. You two are truly special and blessed to have each other and to have such a beautiful bond.

One of the sweetest things I've read in a long time.
  • kkwebster
    kkwebster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You both are inspirational! Thank you for sharing!

Thoughts and prayers in wishing Ed a speedy recovery :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Thinking of your wonderful husband.

You're both so stinking cute!!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Bless you both, and so glad he is heading home. I feel like I "got to know you" a little from your previous posts about your swimming adventures this summer!! There aren't many couples like the two of you -- and it's so sweet that you know you are truly blessed to have each other. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Hanfordrose
    Options
    It was a joyful moment, when my Sweetie came through the door tonight. :happy:

09-17-13EdComesHome01_zps0f801866.jpg?t=1379400027

Our dog Bailey insisted that she get some attention from Daddy. Her tail didn't stop wagging for an hour.

09-17-13EdComesHome02_zps297070c9.jpg?t=1379486389

I am hoping that my hubbie will not be making any more trips to the hospital in the near future.
  • boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Such a lovely man! I'm so glad he's home safely and wish him well for a speedy recovery. I'm sure you and Bailey will take great care of him.

Congratulations to you too for your continued progress - I love reading your inspirational posts, especially when there are so many negative, selfish and nasty things being said on mfp it's great to see how it should be done. Some people could learn a lot from you and Ed.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Love and prayers for you and your sweetie! Sounds like you're both 'keepers'!!!

God bless you!
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    That is so sweet. Even when my hubby is away driving the truck he asks how I am going with the exercises extra its good to have someone that asks how you are even when they are in hospital or busy driving a truck extra
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    =) good deal
  • WDA4655
    WDA4655 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    How can you not love that face! lol! Praise God he's back home.
  • Hanfordrose
    Options
    That is so sweet. Even when my hubby is away driving the truck he asks how I am going with the exercises extra its good to have someone that asks how you are even when they are in hospital or busy driving a truck extra

It is a real blessing to have 'the right person' in your life. You and I each got a GOOD MAN, who knows how to show his love. Life can't get much better than that.

There was a time, when I had lots of money...and things...possessions, but I did not have love. I had never known real love. God gave me Ed, and there is nothing in this world that I would trade for him and the love that he gives to me.

I wish that all my MFP sisters could have that kind of special man in their lives. I am sure that the world would be a greater place with more men like ours.
  • LionessWhispers
    LionessWhispers Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is so very touching and beautiful :-) I hope to have a love like this someday
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    OH my. He is a sweetheart. Glad he's home!!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I always smile when I read your posts. Glad your husband is home and I hope he's feeling better!