Please Help Me With and Assignment

Options
I am doing an assignment for my Psych class and had to create a psychometric test. My test is called "How Bogan Are You?" (If you're from another country, substitute that with Redneck or whatever).
It would be fantastic is people could pretty, pretty please help me by filling it out. It should only take a couple of minutes and it is completely anonymous! Thanks in advance! Link:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=ag2y828hpmn9kkg334221

Replies

• benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    ok, done!
  • Thank-you!
    And thank-you to the others who have also done this so far! You're making a very stressful assignment so much less stressful!
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Done ... I wish I was more of a bogan lol!
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    and if we are not from australia?
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Done. Some questions were strange, though.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Done :> Good luck with your assignment!!
  • MuskCats
    MuskCats Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Done. And I agree that a few questions were very strange!
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Did it.:smile:
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Vogon?
  • @JonathanBB: If you're outside of Australia just think of it as being whatever country that you come from.

And a big thank-you to all of you! It has made this assignment so much easier and more fun.

As to the strange questions, which ones? I'm sort of glad to hear that though, because we didn't want to be one of those dull assignments that the assessor looks at and groans "not again". Plus, you should have seen some of the questions that didn't make it to the questionnaire because they failed the first reliability test!
  • Done ... I wish I was more of a bogan lol!

Lol. I think that while researching and creating this I discovered that there is a little bogan in all of us!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Redneck? Not at all. My Aussie friend educated me on that term. lol