More Friends...pretty please!

Options
I started this today! And I've been trying to recruit as many friends as I can because I stink at diets and your stories motivate me! Add me if you'd like to help! Thanks! You all are great!

Replies

• darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Good to meet you. I' m Dee. Feel free to add me.:drinker:
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i am happy to help. feel free to add me.
  • mojopk
    Options
    hello and congrats on starting this today. I have been on it for a bit but I seem to not go on all the time as I have a hard time staying motivated so I am trying but since I have started I have lost 17 lbs so you can do it. It is hard work but the pay off is great. you can add me if you would like my name is Julie. Good luck and enjoy.
  • uvonne610
    uvonne610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    We can do this together!!!!!
  • Atarahjoy
    Atarahjoy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat. But you asked and Id be glad to connect. Over the next year I need as much motivation to STAY on track. My issue is consistency. I know what to do and ive done it before just have to stay on track. So Feel free to add me too. :)
  • pari_06
    pari_06 Posts: 109
    Options
    Good luck. Feel free to add me
  • Fk1437
    Options
    hi i am new to group and the concept of calorie counting... i would love be in touch with you all and perhaps we can inspire each to stay on track... :)

a bit about me i am 32 in UAE work in a bank and need to get fit and make this a lifestyle change...
  • TanyaAJ
    TanyaAJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Littlemissrunner1
    Options
    Sure add me! :)
  • wanabthinagain
    Options
    Request sent :)